UCB 2013 Battle F Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Hmmm....evil murderous fox lady.... :ninjaDrake:

Childish lizard that could give you death by snu snu... :feralfuryGeecku:

Gotta go with Ayah. She has her own built in bondage :grinDrake:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*Tapping chin*

Well, let's see here. I will say that both women are quite sexy.
As we've seen and Joy can attest to, Ayah does have quite a bit of tentacles for some extra play; however, for a lack of better words, she a crazy b*%$^!
And if you don't mind the rough play during her Feral form, Geecku can be quite a bit of fun.

*Scratching chin*
Granted that most people want to live after their experience with either one, I'll have to go with Geecku here, mostly because of her hyper personality...which does technically tie back to her sex appeal.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Geecku easily get's this one for me. She has always been one of my favorites in terms of sex appeal. She is the very definition of exotic. I love her big bushy hair and certainly has plenty to love and love to give. After all, Geecku is pretty much a demi-goddess of sex.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
Geecku's body colors, anatomy and ESPECIALLY her hair make this a sure thing for me.

Pocket Sand

Bundle of Sticks
Gallery Volunteer
Oct 4, 2011
Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Ayah. sure knowing she might kill you at any moment is bad but it would just add to the thrill.

But seriously though I can't really say Im a big fan of reptilian characters doesn't mean I don't like Geeku but fluffy fur and tails I like alot more and when it comes to the hair color purple just looks great, plus how one eye is green and the other is red looks really cool.

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
I'd like to see one of these that isn't las-lindas/Chalo related,

Yet again how many comics does chalo do?
I know about las lindas and a few others

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
theres really only las lindas. the others he does are bonus comics that tie directly into the las lindas world.

plus this is part of a competition roster.

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
theres really only las lindas. the others he does are bonus comics that tie directly into the las lindas world.

plus this is part of a competition roster.

I want to know about ALL the blasted tie in comics, There are a bunch of characters i have no knowledge of the origin of >_>