1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AN Design!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 28, 2014.

?

Who has the better design?

Poll closed Apr 3, 2014.
  1. Angel

76.5%
  2. Tootsie

23.5%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

QUARTER FINALS!

[​IMG]
    Angel vs. Tootsie

If you're all alone, pick up the phone! Who you gonna call?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    i really like tootsies mouse design, but angel definately wins on this one for me.

3. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

This isn't even really much of a contest. Angel's character design is a huge part of what makes her Angel. Her tattoos not only look cool, they are how she expresses herself. All Tootsie has going on is the Gadget Hackwrench look, which is fine, but not terribly interesting.

4. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Actually, I'd say Tootsie's "Gadget"-like look is quite interesting, especially with Tootsies outstanding cleavage! However, in this match-up, Angels tattoos tilt the scale in her favor. They really do make her design much better and how she started the tattoo thing to begin with is an interesting storyline in its own right.

5. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

Not exactly the kind of "interesting" I meant, but a fair point nevertheless.

6. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Hm...I wonder who PocketSand is going to vote for? XD

For design purposes only, I'm going to cast my vote for Angel. My primary consideration for the choice was all the black fur and hair Angel possesses. Yeah, the dark fur really brings out the whole goth/punk vibe that coincides with her personality so well. Granted that Tootsie has the same vibe with the blonde hair and hyper personality, Angel seems a better fit for this.

7. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    What is even this battle title Soulkat?

I, however, enjoy the lovely tattoo artist bunny. Its not just her lovely jet black fur and hair, I think her tattoos also benefits to her design even the ones not in just her bio picture. Just all the ones she has made before should also be an unfair advantage.

Oh hey, whos Pocket Sand pickin'?

8. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    Angel for basically the same reasons as the previous times: bunny, badass tattoos, dark fur pattern, usually cool clothes. Sorry, Toots, you know I'll always like you no matter the results of the ucb :P