1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AM Personality!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 21, 2014.

?

Who has the better personality?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2014.
  1. Randal

67.6%
  2. Alejandra

32.4%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

QUARTER FINALS!

[​IMG]
    Randal vs Alejandra

Simpler Times.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Definitely giving this one to the one of the nicest puppies ever.

3. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

This was a tough one, but I ultimately went with Alej, primarily because she's shown more character growth. Randal just doesn't have much in the way of flaws. At least not that we've seen much of yet.

4. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

Randal's getting my vote. I'm sure Alejandra is a good person, but she seems to cold and blunt for my tastes. Randal, on the other hand, seems to have that right balance; he's friendly most of the time and has backbone when he needs to have it.

5. Captain Video

Captain Video Frontier Psychiatrist Staff Member Katbox Comic Writer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    "No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
    I feel the same way. Randal is a wonderful guy, but it comes to him naturally. Alejandra had to work for it.

Also, does anybody find the symmetry interesting? They're both black and white characters wearing orange tops and black pants.

6. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    Randal is well written and just hilarious at times.

7. Robo

Robo Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP

Personal Text:
    Winter is Coming
    Hmm.....I had to really think about this one.

Yet again I am picking the most interesting character, more then the one with the "best" personality.

Randal is a big sweetheart and we've seen hits to a more serious guy with pains in his past but not much. He can also be submissive and a little too weak willed to my taste, just going with the flow and letting things happen. He's an awesome guy, but not a lot there.

Alej is not a perfect woman. In fact she is heavily flawed, but I find this more appealing. Its been great seeing her character arc in the comic and I'm eager to see more

8. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    I'm so sorry folks, but I prefer the man in Team Fluff 'n' Puff over Alej every day of the week.

Randal...heck, do I really need to say anything about Randal? He's probably the most loyal of all the characters of Las Lindas. Granted I'm not that much of a fan of the whole fabulous, it really suits him well, especially with his current lover.

Alej...has flaws...good flaws at that as it lends itself to more character development; however, she does tend to come off to b**** at times for my taste.

9. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    personality rather than niceness.

i find Alej with more personality than pups here. both in depth and in what i like. She has flaws and is driven and has varied motivations and confilcts and ups and downs and pulls herself up.

10. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    Randal is one of the most positive characters of LL; as much as I acknowledge Alej's big growth, I prefer Randal's more coherent personality, though I admit the decision is hard and relies a bit on personal tastes.