UCB 2013 Battle AL Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the most sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
QUARTER FINALS!

Cocoa vs Geecku

You break the door down and find a Lvl 16 Fertility Goddess. What do you do?

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
You break the door down and find a Lvl 16 Fertility Goddess. What do you do?
haaaaaaaaaa :gleeDavin:

Okay so this is a bit harder to choose. I REALLY like their sex appeal.

Sex goddess as Geecku is, I do find great appeal for :laughCocoa:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
i chose Cocoa in the end. While i do see greater pure sex appeal in Geecku by a far margin, the appeal is purely sex. And theres more to sex appeal than raw animal passion. Cocoa brings variety and wholesomeness with her sex appeal.

geecku is the straight vodka shot while cocoa is a long island ice tea

Last edited:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Cocoa... no contest as far as I'm concerned. Geecku is a complete turn-OFF for me. I can vaguely understand why people think she's hot, but she doesn't do it for me. Cocoa, however, is EXACTLY the kind of gamer-girl that would drive me goofy!

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Yeesh, this is already turning into a neck-and-neck match. It's like Taffy/Rachael all over again.

I do find it pretty interesting that Cocoa is holding her own against one of the most sexually-charged characters in the series and yet during the last UCB, she lost by a pretty wide margin against Ailana. Meanwhile, this time around, Ailana didn't even make it to Round 3. I guess a lot can change in three years.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
You break the door down and find a Lvl 16 Fertility Goddess. What do you do?​
:squintSnowman: Hm...
:happySnowman: Well, in that case, I would totally turn around and run like crazy.
:handsomeSnowman: Don't get me wrong, Geecku is probably the most aggressive when it comes to sexiness.
:amazeSnowman: So aggressive that any man would probably die from multiple hip fractures.
:squintSnowman: So...yeah...I'm just going to go...

Kidding aside, I'm actually going to go ahead and cast my vote for Cocoa! :gleeCocoa: Now, I know there's going to be quite the bit of "Wait..WHAT!? But why not Geecku Mr. AMP?"

Okay folks, Geecku is probably the most sexiest Prime in the LL universe, next to Lady Ambar that is :heartAmbar:. The problem is that Geecku is too sexy. Seriously, she's always in the nude and will pretty much get it on with any man...and woman :amazeAmbar:...that is within her sight/sense. From what I can tell, there's no challenge to her. In addition, there's really not that much discussion or emotional connection there after. It's pretty much sex and go on with life. That's based on the info present that is.

Cocoa, on the other hand, is really hot...hotter than her OC in D&D. Those hips are just amazing with the lovely love handles! :blushCocoa: Granted that she'll probably end up talking about games, role playing games, and computers more than anything else, at least there's room for something more than sex.

VOTE: Cocoa

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Have to speak up on this. I really hate when people are dismissing Geecku as only being about sex. Don't get me wrong, it is a big part of her and I like that about her. For one thing, I honestly respect someone being sexually open. Secondly, she is also very fun, energetic, has a deep bond with life and nature and is probably a pretty damn skilled survivalist as well. Just don't tell me that raw sex appeal is the only thing Geecku has going for her.

Josh.C

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 8, 2010
While I can understand in a relationship wise reason someone could find Cocoa more attractive.

The final thing that made my decisions was the fact of what the name of the topic thread is "Sex appeal". If it was "Relationship appeal", I'd vote Cocoa. Then again, while Geeku's character practically screams sex to me, at the same time I'd think I'd walk away shocked into silence and walk the opposite way if she came up to me and asked if I wanted to have a romp with her. She sort of sets off a double way of seeing her really with her cast page and all the adult art of her. Maybe I'm just taking the contests name to literally. *Shrugs*

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
While I can understand in a relationship wise reason someone could find Cocoa more attractive.

The final thing that made my decisions was the fact of what the name of the topic thread is "Sex appeal". If it was "Relationship appeal", I'd vote Cocoa. Then again, while Geeku's character practically screams sex to me, at the same time I'd think I'd walk away shocked into silence and walk the opposite way if she came up to me and asked if I wanted to have a romp with her. She sort of sets off a double way of seeing her really with her cast page and all the adult art of her. Maybe I'm just taking the contests name to literally. *Shrugs*
I think of the general guiding question to be, "Who would I rather have sex with?" Geecku may be more willing and experienced, but I find her less visually appealing and more importantly, I feel like she would be very "Wham bam thank you" about the whole thing. A little too intimidating and impersonal for my tastes. I think that's an important factor too.

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
It's close and i can't decide.... Just gonna abstain from this vote
Don worry bout a thing. Sometimes its better that way.

Also I tied it again. Your welcome. Or not I don't really know if anyone is torn by the large amount of ties.
I went with the adorable and strong Geecku. I like her more as of her body but y'know if we want to talk TMI I think I would enjoy... fur... more? I don't know they both are pretty busty. I'm kinda unsure on this one but I do love to get a vote in there, its tied and my Taffy is gone so im not going to debate to myself too much. btw @mobiusscarf that uhhh... NSFW image... is uhh... not... um... safe... Thats a lot of frontal Geecku you got there.

Last edited:

Josh.C

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 8, 2010
I think of the general guiding question to be, "Who would I rather have sex with?" Geecku may be more willing and experienced, but I find her less visually appealing and more importantly, I feel like she would be very "Wham bam thank you" about the whole thing. A little too intimidating and impersonal for my tastes. I think that's an important factor too.
I think that's a very fair statement.

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
We are at a tie!!!! Come on Cocoa!!!!! :gleeCocoa:

Yes I voted for Cocoa. Geecku is of course sexy in a very obvious way, but really, after sex what do you get? Her primitive personality is a huge turn off for me. Once you get past her looks then what are you really getting?

For me sex appeal has always included personality. I can't get turned on by looks alone. I need a connection with someone. If a person is physically gorgeous but is a total ass then I completely lose interest (not that Geecku is an ass)

Cocoa has always been physically sexy to me. I looooove some meat on the bones and she makes curvy girls proud. She looks like someone you can have the best cuddles with and I like my girls with large breasts and hips :blushCocoa: She's also just an overall lovely looking person. I agree that she is much sexier then Discordia :furyDischordia:

And lets not forget personality. Cocoa is an adorable geek and I feel like we could talk for hours about things we like. She also seems really open minded, like you could tell her anything and she'd never judge you for something silly. Also....being open minded...she might be curious about trying new things in the bedroom, which is a huge plus. With Geecku I feel like it'd just be "MATE" and that would get boring fast.

andreo

Jan 31, 2010
israel
I take it not many really like spending time in nature theses days, seeing the night from outside of the house...
Walking in the forest, making campfires & and feeling the life this planet has to us.

I find it sad, geecku expresses real life as it is, not the virtual world, Instead of seeing a place like that virtually, geecku could probably take you there :happyGeecku: .
Make you say a big WOW, what stunning places the plant has to offer to us.

I voted for geecku :gleeGeecku:, i think she can teach us alot of things outside the box we are used to, and i think its a big turn on to make out in nature/stunning places in the world :heartGeecku: .

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I take it not many really like spending time in nature theses days, seeing the night from outside of the house...
Walking in the forest, making campfires & and feeling the life this planet has to us.

I find it sad, geecku expresses real life as it is, not the virtual world, Instead of seeing a place like that virtually, geecku could probably take you there :happyGeecku: .
Make you say a big WOW, what stunning places the plant has to offer to us.

I voted for geecku :gleeGeecku:, i think she can teach us alot of things outside the box we are used to, and i think its a big turn on to make out in nature/stunning places in the world :heartGeecku: .
Nature is cool and all that, and I can see being turned on by someone more outdoorsy, but to suggest that Geecku -- an ostensibly immortal, fictional, anthropomorphic gecko from the future with the proportions of Jessica Rabbit and a pet dinosaur -- expresses "real life as it is"... I dunno, that seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Besides which, if the real world is so great and the virtual world is so lame, why are we spending our free time in front of a computer arguing over the hotness of non-human fictional characters when there's a real world full of real hot women we could be making campfires with at this very moment?

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Nature is cool and all that, and I can see being turned on by someone more outdoorsy, but to suggest that Geecku -- an ostensibly immortal, fictional, anthropomorphic gecko from the future with the proportions of Jessica Rabbit and a pet dinosaur -- expresses "real life as it is"... I dunno, that seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Besides which, if the real world is so great and the virtual world is so lame, why are we spending our free time in front of a computer arguing over the hotness of non-human fictional characters when there's a real world full of real hot women we could be making campfires with at this very moment?
I wish I could "Like" your comment twice! :happySnowman:

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
Gotta say I'm a little surprised here. I voted for Geecku, and while everyone has their opinions, here's what I can say to try and convince you.
*Snip*
Agreed. I personally voted for Cocoa, but that's only because I cause I can't find anything sexually appealing about Geeku.