1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AL Design!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 14, 2014.

?

Who has the better design?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2014.
  1. Taffy

36.1%
  2. Tiare

63.9%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Taffy vs. Tiare

For a fun exercise, imagine them switching skillsets, yet keeping their personalities.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

Lab coats always win.

3. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    I really like that sexy, intelligent look of Tiare... but I also really love Taffy's look cuz she always make me think of, well... home. And Home is where yer heart is.

4. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    Since the topic is "design", this is harder than it'd be in any other category, since they're both good...but my vote ultimately goes to Taffy (sorry Tiare; bunny, can't resist.)

5. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Oh man...As much as I adore the dressy and frilly dresses that Taffy wears, especially that maid outfit:pointsTaffy:, I find Tiare's lab/science attire much better. It actually fits more with her fur/hair color than Taffy's pink hair and dresses.

6. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    I am sorry, you cannot beat a bunny in a sundress. :happyTaffy:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  7. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

Tiare gets points for looking sophisticated and intelligent, but the appearance is a bit too cold for my liking. Taffy, on the other hand, is just downright adorable and looks quite lovely in a sundress.

The bunny gets my vote.

8. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
    M.O - People who are could are usually simply that way because they know what's up, Accompanied by having a rough go at life

Could just be me, I prefer Tiare though

9. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    Straight out Tiare here