UCB 2013 Battle AK Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
@Cobrez while you may not care for the discussion. It does not fall to you to do moderation. You could have reported the thread if you have that big of a problem with it. Groaning and complaining in the topic is even less acceptable for ANY topic.
Heh, oops. Sorry Mihari I guess that came out completely not how I wanted to. @Sage @mobiusscarf Also sorry if I came off as rude to anyone in this... interesting discussion, this is more or less what I meant.

We can still be friends, right Mihari? We cool? Maybe?

Oh damn...

Guess I'm too late, I would've voted for taffy
It was always too late my friend :cryTaffy:

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
This is indeed a long and well thought out discussion, I cannot envision anywhere else, or even here, Until it happened Although i was late to the huge discussion, One of the problems is if you look carefully at every LL strip and artwork, Some of the sizes fluctuate to a degree sometimes
X3

truth be told, that is something that isn't isolated solely in LL comics/artwork. I think it is a general trend that breasts shrink and grown to fit the "needs" of a certain panel. And that even extends beyond the Katbox.

And then, sometimes it is directly proportional to the amount of energy they got stored up *sagenods and slowly shimmies out of the door* :3

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
X3

truth be told, that is something that isn't isolated solely in LL comics/artwork. I think it is a general trend that breasts shrink and grown to fit the "needs" of a certain panel. And that even extends beyond the Katbox.

And then, sometimes it is directly proportional to the amount of energy they got stored up *sagenods and slowly shimmies out of the door* :3

Is anything consistent damnit?

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
Convenient Cleavage Syndrome is a very real thing for artists. It's easy for us to make breasts on a character larger or smaller based on the situation. If a character is doing something acrobatic smaller breasts are more manageable, if a character is trying to be distracting larger breasts become more common. Then you have a situation where you already drew one girl larger than normal but then had a girl that is supposed to be even bigger normally- so now she has to be made to have even larger breasts so comparatively she's still larger... Its a vicious cycle.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
the influence of perspective in comcis is more important than consistent biology anyway. Within reason ofcourse.

Last edited: