1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AK Sex Appeal!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 21, 2014.

?

Who has more sex appeal?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2014.
  1. Taffy

23.7%
  2. Tiggs

76.3%
  1. Topaz Stone

Topaz Stone Commission Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    There doesn't need to be Satan to have hell.
    Oh damn...

Guess I'm too late, I would've voted for taffy

2. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    Heh, oops. Sorry Mihari I guess that came out completely not how I wanted to. @Sage @mobiusscarf Also sorry if I came off as rude to anyone in this... interesting discussion, this is more or less what I meant.
    [​IMG]
    We can still be friends, right Mihari? We cool? Maybe?

It was always too late my friend :cryTaffy:

3. ScorpDK

ScorpDK The Thread Ender

Personal Text:
    Welp
    X3

truth be told, that is something that isn't isolated solely in LL comics/artwork. I think it is a general trend that breasts shrink and grown to fit the "needs" of a certain panel. And that even extends beyond the Katbox.

And then, sometimes it is directly proportional to the amount of energy they got stored up *sagenods and slowly shimmies out of the door* :3

4. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet

Is anything consistent damnit?

5. Sage

Sage Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
    Convenient Cleavage Syndrome is a very real thing for artists. It's easy for us to make breasts on a character larger or smaller based on the situation. If a character is doing something acrobatic smaller breasts are more manageable, if a character is trying to be distracting larger breasts become more common. Then you have a situation where you already drew one girl larger than normal but then had a girl that is supposed to be even bigger normally- so now she has to be made to have even larger breasts so comparatively she's still larger... Its a vicious cycle.

6. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    the influence of perspective in comcis is more important than consistent biology anyway. Within reason ofcourse.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014