1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AK Design!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 6, 2014.

?

Who has the best design?

Poll closed Mar 12, 2014.
  1. Ambar

52.8%
  2. Drake

47.2%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Ambar vs. Drake

Design. Not designs. Because if this was about plotting, Ambar would win hands down.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Dammit! This one is hard! I wish I could vote for both

3. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Giving this one to the dude with the cool tattoo's and big ears.

4. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    Ambar's overall perfect fine design or his uniqueness and tattoo's.

5. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

I'm in the same boat as Zoie on this one. :XDWT: Ambar's got a lot of intrigue to her character design, but Drake's pretty spiffy with his inks and that ninja style of his.

Just for a change of pace, I'm giving my vote to Drake.

6. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

Drake's design is just a little too busy when compared to Ambar's. I'm usually in favor of "less is more" when it comes to character design.

7. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
    Wouldn't that be the same as not voting at all...?

8. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Technically, yes; however, by not voting, one does not have the right to complain.

That aside, this is a pretty tough one. They both have such fine qualities. :heartAmbar: :heartDrake:

Lady Ambar is just so amazing with her red hair :blushAmbar:, the gold that accents that red fur :heartAmbar:, and the whole bear/hamster hybrid look going on :confuzzledAmbar:.
    On the other hand, we have Drake with his amazing tattoos. :grinDrake:

In the end, I have to go with the Lady herself :heartAmbar:. Sorry Drake, no one can deny that she is so fine!

9. Robo

Robo Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP

Personal Text:
    Winter is Coming
    Naturally Drake, and no not just because he's my favorite. I've never been fond of Ambar's design. She's pretty enough but I always found her overall design just...I don't know, not to my tastes I guess.

Drake on the other hand makes me purr just looking at him. Soothing darker colors, tats, gorgeous green eyes, giant fluffy tail of fluff, and GIANT EARS. Not to mention a killer body and a wicked smile.

10. Flyboy1945

Flyboy1945 Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality

Personal Text:
    Among the few with a human-like persona.
    I like the Chinese Theme Ambar has.