1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AJ Sex Appeal!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Mar 14, 2014.

?

Who has more sex appeal?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2014.
  1. Angel

64.7%
  2. Tiare

35.3%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Tiare vs Angel

Oooh dear.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. insidexml

insidexml Katbox Forum Member

...fuuuuudge.

I honestly have no idea for this one. I really like the both of them too much to choose between them :dropAmbar:

3. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

They are certainly both sexy. But gotta go with the black bunny here. She is exotic and certainly far more inviting in more than one way.

4. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Man oh man oh man.... why can't I vote for both?......oh, fine......
    Tiare, then, cuz the sexy scientist bit gets SO hot...

5. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    Oh, for me this is too easy. Angel. Bunny. Tattoos. Angel, yeah.

6. fennec

fennec The Reclining Viking Katbox Patreon

Personal Text:
    I regret nothing
    I can't decide, I mean at all. Both of them have my weaknesses. Can they fuse somehow?

7. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Yeah...I'm giving this one to Angel. :heartAngel:

Don'g get me wrong here folks, I do love my independently strong and brainy women:gleeTiare:, but Tiare's to uptight for my taste. Granted Angel suffers from the same deficiency in being too actively hyper and too much of a partier. :sadAngel:

8. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    When it comes down to it I would pick tiare except for one fact: I love bunnies :heartAngel:

I wonder who Pocket Sand is going to pick.

9. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

They both have their own form of appeal, but I'm giving this one to Angel simply because she embraces sensuality a bit more than Tiare does and is the kind of girl that's adventurous in (and out) of the bedroom.