UCB 2013 Battle AJ Personality!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
Personal Text
Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
Well..... Another hard choice for me.

While Joy has had less screen time than Minos, both have large personalities.... it's just that they have differing personalities from one another..... and both are on somewhat similar personal quests.....

Eh, I'll vote Minos on this one.

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
Well, With minos you could probably replace him with a standing cardboard cutout of himself, Nobody would notice at all until Mora tried to (REDACTED) him...

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, I am her Number 1 Fan after all. XD :pointsJoy:

Okay, presenting a more detailed explanation, I'm casting my vote for Joy. :gleeJoy: I mean Joy is just bursting with personality. Granted she's a little rough around the edges with her ego :amazeJoy: and her headstrong, hotheaded, and prone to violence :furyJoy:, she's just so full of active life. Minos on the other hand :pointsMinos:...I'm afraid is too quite and quite simple for my taste. I know he does give some sagely advice, but I can only imagine him as the guy that would be standing all alone in the corner of the room. :dropMinos: Although, to be fair, Mora would say that he has plenty of personality. :heartMora:
Apr 26, 2007
I'm siding with the littlest Ravenhurst on this vote.

Despite the character development that he's received throughout LL, Minos still has the charisma and personality of a brick wall.

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
This was kinda tough call for me, too. Until I just thought about the question: "Who would I most like to spend a few hours hanging out with?" .... and then it was easy. Minos!! Joy is too hyper for my tastes, and she wouldn't be able to stop and relax a while. Minos is a bit like me, in many ways. I also tend to be rather quiet, and a bit stand-off-ish... and recently Minos making some bad choices actually makes me feel he's more... "human"... for lack of a better term. I can understand Minos. If Minos was a friend of mine, I could easily envision a time when I stop by for a visit with a 6-pack, and we sit on the porch for an hour watching the sun go down after a days work, and never say a word... yet still feel like we had a great conversation.

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
this is pretty hard.

Though might i say, Minos certainly has more personality that people give him credit for. Introverts express things subtly

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
this is pretty hard.

Though might i say, Minos certainly has more personality that people give him credit for. Introverts express things subtly
Minos has the disadvantage of having been around since close to the comic's beginning, meaning he was around when the writing was still very much rough around the edges. He's developed quite a bit since then to have more faults, more desires of his own, and more relationships outside of Mora, but I'm sure a lot of people are heavily influenced by their first impressions.