UCB 2013 Battle AI Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Well. :amazeWT: This is going to be an odd one.

I'm actually going with Toby for this round. For me, it's largely because Sarah still has that aura of childishness to her. I'm well aware that she's no longer a kid, but she's got to have a bit more going for her to beat the fit lion with the magic fingers.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
I am so sick of people dismissing Sarah's sexuality because of her "childishness". I am not afraid to outright say I find her sexy. She is a nice, fun, pretty, perky, and shapely gal.

And yes, she is the one I would want to "rub the wrong way" here.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Yeah...I'm going with Chaos here. Granted that she's probably the most "childish" and innocent of all the KB characters, I can't help but feel that isn't her fault. A certain black cat is responsible for her lack of development. :pointsRachael:

With that said, it's because of her coming out with the clothing, views, and character development that I do see the sexiness in her :gleeSarah: . I mean seriously, she's so joyful, hopeful, and graceful with an adventurous and kind spirit to boot :XDSarah: . Also, it doesn't hurt that she has a rather risque clothing style :amazeSarah: .

Not to say that Toby isn't sexy. :blushToby: No, I don't swing for the same team, but I imagine Sammy could testify to his rather...impressive sexiness.

sogen_kaiju

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Orange, CA
I agree with Amp and Chaos, both for the reasons they state and because we've seen that Sarah isn't necessarily as innocent as one would think. Whether it was intentional or not she's played the seduction as a form of manipulation card three times already, twice with Miles and once with Idward.

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Nope. Sorry. No offence to Sarah lovers but I will never find her sexy while she still acts like such a child. I mean...she wanted Taffy to be her "mommy". That is waaaaay too childish for me.

Flyboy1945

Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality
Feb 29, 2012
Traveling the Multiverse.
Personal Text
Among the few with a human-like persona.
Yea.... had to use up 5 lifetimes just to come to a conclusion, and ultimately I just went with this rule.
Guy or Gal?
So, Sarah.
P.S. Don't kill me Rachael I still haven't lived to a billion yet!