1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AI Personality!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Feb 19, 2014.

?

Who has a better personality?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2014.
  1. Ann

70.6%
  2. Din and Jin

29.4%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Din/Jin vs Ann

Remember y'all. If you see little green women flying around, either stop drinkin', or START drinkin'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    Every line I have ever read of Anns dives me up the wall. I'd much rather prefer the mischievous green things.

3. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

Ann's easily getting this one. Din and Jin seem to exist purely to be obnoxious and have yet to really prove their worth as characters on the farm.

4. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
    Yep to me they're just "Those flying green punks who nearly got digit killed"

5. Robo

Robo Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP

Personal Text:
    Winter is Coming
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay really hard one for me. Its no secret I despise Ann. Everything about her pisses me off. So I guess I'm going with Din and Jin just for the fact that I don't feel seething rage when they come on

6. Gurren

Gurren Katbox Forum Member

Ann is well...not the sharpest tool in the shed. But there's character to that. Din and Jin just seem like they're at the farm just to cause trouble because nobody but Sarah and Digit can see them

7. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Hm...normally I would agree with you on that one; however, I'm going ahead and casting my vote for Ann because of Din and Jin manipulating Sarah into almost killing Digit. I'm not one for the overly used farming accent, but I'm not too keen on people killing people.

8. Flyboy1945

Flyboy1945 Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality

Personal Text:
    Among the few with a human-like persona.
    At first I thought, "Wait, AI personality? Aside from the Spirits, I don't think LL has any true AI."

Then I looked at the thread.

9. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    *Cries* Do you really have to bring that up? :crySnowman:

10. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

I've never felt like Din and Jin were particularly well-written. They just muck things up for arbitrary reasons that change just as arbitrarily. And Ann is a little bit odd to me. She seems both carefree and uptight at the same time and that kind of confuses me. Still, she has more consistency and I'm more interested in what's going on with her than with a couple of weird trickster nymphs. Ann gets the vote.

11. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Ann. She *wants* to be 'carefree', I think, but (imo) her inner good sense keeps putting on the brakes. Makes her pretty interestin', I'd say.

....also I really dig country girls.