1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AI Design!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Feb 19, 2014.

?

Who has the better design?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2014.
  1. Vixy

72.2%
  2. Naerie

27.8%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Vixy vs. Naerie

If deep fried ice cream is a good idea, then this has to be something, right?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    I love the design of Vixy's cheerleader outfit more that that odd corset thing Naerie is wearing. I do enjoy Naerie's wings though.

3. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

I am fairly certain those wings are just part of that dress she is wearing in that particular pic.

4. Captain Video

Captain Video Frontier Psychiatrist Staff Member Katbox Comic Writer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    "No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
    I just noticed that they both have red hair with a yellow bit in the middle.

5. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

I'm giving Vixy my vote simply for color consistency. With Naerie's vibrant red hair leading to rather bland, pale cream colored fur, it just clashes too much for me.

I'm aware that my favorite character, Taffy, has the same 'problem', but pink hair and gray fur go a little better together than Naerie's combination.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  6. Robo

Robo Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP

Personal Text:
    Winter is Coming
    Yeah Naerie is pretty bland looking next to the brilliant Vixy :heartVixy:

7. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
    But deep fried ice cream is a terrible idea

8. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Darn it all! With matches like these, it's hard to enforce my Don't Vote for Pigtails Memo.

I'm voting for Vixy because she's so bright and vibrant. No offense, but Naerie is just too bland for my taste, which is actually a surprise considering who her mother is. :heartAmbar:

9. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    Damnit. Shows what I know...

10. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

Vixy's hair has always kind of thrown me, but it is very striking and she's definitely more visually memorable than Naerie. Point goes to Vixy.

11. Flyboy1945

Flyboy1945 Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality

Personal Text:
    Among the few with a human-like persona.
    For some reason, Vixy's hair is just so unique and eye catching. It's the first thing I look at when I see her.

12. malazar

malazar Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    don't be limit yourself to imagination , explore the unknown
    Vixy has a more expressive design without being too complex , Naerie looks like the typical JRPG character without any emotion .
    This is going to end up massively biased , are there other showings of Naerie ?

13. Gurren

Gurren Katbox Forum Member

No that's the only one. Unless you count the few pics on Chalo's tumblr . Anyway Vixy takes this. She just stands out more, especially hair wise.