UCB 2013 Battle AI Design!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007

Vixy vs. Naerie

If deep fried ice cream is a good idea, then this has to be something, right?

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
I love the design of Vixy's cheerleader outfit more that that odd corset thing Naerie is wearing. I do enjoy Naerie's wings though.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I'm giving Vixy my vote simply for color consistency. With Naerie's vibrant red hair leading to rather bland, pale cream colored fur, it just clashes too much for me.

I'm aware that my favorite character, Taffy, has the same 'problem', but pink hair and gray fur go a little better together than Naerie's combination.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Darn it all! With matches like these, it's hard to enforce my Don't Vote for Pigtails Memo.

I'm voting for Vixy because she's so bright and vibrant. No offense, but Naerie is just too bland for my taste, which is actually a surprise considering who her mother is. :heartAmbar:

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Vixy's hair has always kind of thrown me, but it is very striking and she's definitely more visually memorable than Naerie. Point goes to Vixy.

malazar

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 25, 2013
Parts Unknown
Personal Text
don't be limit yourself to imagination , explore the unknown
Vixy has a more expressive design without being too complex , Naerie looks like the typical JRPG character without any emotion .
This is going to end up massively biased , are there other showings of Naerie ?

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
This is going to end up massively biased , are there other showings of Naerie ?
No that's the only one. Unless you count the few pics on Chalo's tumblr . Anyway Vixy takes this. She just stands out more, especially hair wise.