UCB 2013 Battle AG Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I'm giving my vote to Sammy.

Tila's gorgeous and she's really well-rounded in the curves department, but she's a good example of too much of a good thing. What I mean is she's got a little too much curve for my tastes and a little too much height. Tall girls are awesome (see: Mora Linda), but Tila's a whole 'nother league.

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Sammy. She has just the right amount of curves without going into the area of "hmm...if I take her bra off, will her boobs knock me out?"

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*Guess the reference time*
*What most people would say.*
:furySnowman: OH COME ON SOULKAT!!!
:crySnowman: Why did you have to pair up two of the hottest women in the LL universe?

*What Mr. AMP will say.*
While I will admit that these two combatants have been endowed with great gifts int he chest region, I feel that Sammy is somewhat of a pushover as seen the flashback to Learning Curves. In addition, I find it somewhat questionable for her to actually be dating one of her students. Tila, on the other hand, seems to be quite the entertainer. That's why I'm casting my vote for my Sunrise. :heartTila:

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I was tempted to go with Sammy since we've seen plenty of sexy Tila pics and (as far as I know) the best we got of Sammy is this one page from BatB, but judging from that one page... and this is probably a little TMI, but whatever... I think her nipples look weird. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. In any case compared to Tila, I think it's pretty clear-cut in Tila's favor, even if we've already seen a LOT of her.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I'm goin' with Sammy, cuz that 'academic' look just kills me. Might be cuz I'm strongly attracted to intelligent women, too.

Feb 29, 2012
I voted for Tila for many reasons, several have already been talked about in this thread.
As for Sammy, I find that raccoons look weird with their fur masks.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
thats the appeal of them too.

I found thsi to be a difficult decision because both of them have enormous appeal for me. Especially the fur pattern and large tails. In the end i went with Tila because i'd melt under her accented voice and dominance