UCB 2013 Battle AG Personality!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007

Rachael vs Hope

Just when you thought there was no way to link these two together...

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, talk about two polar opposites!

We have the all buff, workout, independent feline with an attitude to boot.
Then there's Hope, the girly girl with a heart of gold.

For me though, I'm casting my vote for Hope due to Rachel's negative actions in the past. You know, with Sarah and Minos.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Oh gosh, this was an almost impossible choice for me. These two are night and day opposites, Hope's ray of sunshine to Rach's dark warrior heart.
In the end, I could not decide on personality... so I voted Hope, because she has green eyes. Yeah, I know... feeble reason.

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
Oh good god, I can't choose!

Let's take a slightly deeper look at this:

Rachel Has kind of a "dark" personality, meaning that she isn't the best person to hang around, but she is still better than most. She did take care of Sarah for those few years since they ditched the orphanage, but Rach still has that whole dark vibe around her.....

Hope is one of those girls who everyone wants to hang out with (even if it's to go further than hang around with her), and she is on a mission to bring happiness around the world with her music. Yes, she does have some baggage, but in general she brings smiles to people faces when they see her....

.... Yep, going with Hope here.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Dunno, while I think I like Hope's personality better, I think Rachael is much better-written. I understand Rachael's motivations and character traits with much greater clarity. I know what Hope wants, but unlike Rachael, I don't really understand why she wants it.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Dunno, while I think I like Hope's personality better, I think Rachael is much better-written. I understand Rachael's motivations and character traits with much greater clarity. I know what Hope wants, but unlike Rachael, I don't really understand why she wants it.
That's an excellent assessment.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Uh huh. Only ten. You have totally caught me. :pointsTiggs:
I knew it! I was totally right.

Kidding aside, I just feel that Hope is a more people person than Rachel...easy to get along with if you will.

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
I know it's late, but my problem with Hope is simple: I know how this goes down. A girl wants to try to make two guys she likes happy, and essentially ends up two timing them both on the pretext that it's just so hard to choose. Fuck. That. Plus, it's subtle, but she seems to use sex as a tool of sorts, not maliciously, but like in a "maybe this will fix things" way. I don't need to say much about Rach, I've talked about her enough I think lol.