UCB 2013 Battle AF Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Sunny is pretty down-right adorable and a fun character, overall. However, she just doesn't have the girl-next-door appeal that a country girl like her normally would have.

Geecku lacks subtlety, but it's not bad to have that bold, in-your-face sexuality from time-to-time.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
If I'm not mistaken, isn't Geecku like the embodiment of life...and technically sex and sex appeals? I imagine that she outmatches all the women, include Lady Ambar.
Sunny's okay, except for the hair...the hair!!!

Flyboy1945

Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality
Feb 29, 2012
Traveling the Multiverse.
Personal Text
Among the few with a human-like persona.
Jay: Well since Mr. Author here decided to screw with with a recent non-cannon trip involving myself, Sunny, Taffy, Randal, and Miles just to tell a story, he's gonna make up for it by voting for Sunny right?

Er, sure! Please put down the Asteroid Jay!

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I went with Sunny specifically because she's one of very few LL characters we haven't gotten sexy pics of yet, and I'm pretty sure we've got plenty of sexy Geeku pics to tide us over. Furthermore, I just don't find reptiles particularly appealing. I will say, though, that Sunny kinda falls into the Sarah territory of "Even if she's technically an adult, she certainly doesn't look it," which kind of makes me feel uneasy.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Hmmm... *sarcasm/on* ...young, cute, down-home-style country farm girl VS. raised in the wild, prostitute-that-rapes-you reptilian lover... oh, however shall I vote!! *sarcasm/off*

*kicks Geecku to the curb*

*hands the beauteous Ms. Sunny a cold glass of sweet tea with a smile*

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Why the heck people put Sunny in a "child" category?? She's going to freakin' COLLEGE already to learn business management!! .... well, maybe not college... might be some local school, but it darn sure ain't HIGH school teaching business management courses.

...and another thing! Ya think even Mora would give a MINOR a shot at managing her farm?? **sheesh**

Last edited:

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Eh. I don't like Geecku's feral mode and while she's beautiful I am really turned off by her childish mindset.

I'm not attracted to Sunny but I'll take her