UCB 2013 Battle AE Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Going with the woman with all the curves Cocoa.
Era has some fine qualities, but again...robot comment I made awhile back.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I still can't get a sexy-vibe from those spirits. Cocoa, no contest.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
Going for Era on this one. On contrary to what everyone else believes, she looks pretty nice and her personality from what we've seen isn't offputting at all. (Yes, sex appeal derives from both looks and personality, don't start that up again.)

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
Going for Era on this one. On contrary to what everyone else believes, she looks pretty nice and her personality from what we've seen isn't offputting at all. (Yes, sex appeal derives from both looks and personality, don't start that up again.)
Why even say it like that? I think most people would agree that sexual appeal is also based on personality, but that there are many aspects of a person that can immediately turn you off of finding them sexually attractive. For instance, I think Era has a great personality, but I find the idea of having sex with what is essentially a lucid computer (highly simplified, I know) to be strange. Just not my thing, so Cocoa gets the vote.

There are also personality traits that can take a person out of you finding them attractive as well, which will eliminate them, OR you might find both to be fairly level on the personality side so you just settle it with looks. Personality is a big part of why someone is attractive and sexually appealing, but there are other factors as well. And I'll be honest, I feel sexual compatibility is actually an important factor to me. I have attractive female friends that I will never find sexually appealing because there is more to it than just liking them as a person.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
Because a large majority of the time the word 'personality' is used in the sex battles someone says "Oh but this isn't the personality category!"

I know there are other factors but that's not what I was getting at???? Also I'm not saying anyone's opinion is bad nor that you should vote for Era, I'm simply stating why I myself would vote for her, not asking you what in blazes name doesn't get her your vote. Cocoa's personality is what's off putting to me, which is hence why I partly vote in Era's favor (Not entirely, mind you. Just factors into it.)

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Not just any computer, a computer that can alter her body and matter around her at whim and take you anywhere in an instance to get you luvin's on! :heartMihari:
I don't know...isn't that somewhat of a bad thing? I might be reading too much into it, but if she could change her body, wouldn't she be hiding her true self? In my eyes, she would only be creating an illusion of what the user wants, creating a fantasy.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I don't know...isn't that somewhat of a bad thing? I might be reading too much into it, but if she could change her body, wouldn't she be hiding her true self? In my eyes, she would only be creating an illusion of what the user wants, creating a fantasy.
Dude... I can't believe you, of all people, just said that. You live for fantasies of women becoming what you want!! ALL computers create fantasies for us, but they also tell us what is real. It's up to US to decide what we're looking for.

im gonna go for the wild card here and go for era if she can modify her body at will and do what mihari said whats to stop her from some how getting an upgrade that allows her to look like a prime for instance?

i know its probably not a possibility but its a fun thought to think of (like that robot/ ai from the movie flubber she created her own appearance even if it was just a projection)

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I think this argument is getting a little nebulous. For me, it's a little different.

The top two characters of this bracket will get to be in a sexy picture drawn by Chalo specifically for this contest. So for each match-up, I simply ask myself... which of these two characters would I rather see a new sexy picture of?

And in this case, I would much rather see a new sexy picture of Cocoa than of Era.