1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2013 Battle AD Sex Appeal!

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2013' started by SoulKat, Jan 30, 2014.

?

Who has more sex appeal?

Poll closed Feb 5, 2014.
  1. Tootsie

32.4%
  2. Tiggs

67.6%
  1. SoulKat

SoulKat Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Tootsie vs Tiggs

Further proof that Primes have to be crystal clear about size preferences.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Gonna go with Tiggs here. Toots is certainly shapely and sexy in her own right. However Tiggs is just such a large package of fun and curves.

3. Pocket Sand

Pocket Sand Bundle of Sticks Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Tiggs because of the cute pigtails they really do just work so well with Tiger characters plus her green eyes and large size thats just in all the right proportions :heartTiggs:

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The NASCAR Fan

Personal Text:
    Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
    Tiggs.

Because as I always say....

Tigers are cool.... (and sexy! :blushMiles: :heartMiles: )

5. Gurren

Gurren Katbox Forum Member

Tiggs. She looks like an adventure full of fun

6. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

I'm going with Tiggs for this one. They're both fun characters in their own unique, spontaneous way, but I just can't see Tootsie's intimate side quite as well as I do with Tiggs.

I also give Tiggs points for physical attraction. She's got the curvy factor to her and, honestly, I'm a sucker for that.

7. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Hm...I'm iffy about voting for either one as they both had pigtails at one time. Very...very iffy. But in order to properly complain later, I must vote.

I will vote for Tootsie, for she has a fine rump. For too long, man has focused too much on the cans. It's time to put the *** back in ***tastic!!!

8. loopmc

loopmc New Member

the memory of tiggs covered in pancakes settled this for me pretty fast.

9. Flyboy1945

Flyboy1945 Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality

Personal Text:
    Among the few with a human-like persona.
    Hmm, Tiggs. I'm just more drawn to her.

10. neocloud88h

neocloud88h Katbox Forum Member

Not much into mice, or valley girl language. The way Tootsie talks drives me kinda crazy, so I'll vote for Tiggs. Even if she comes off as a bit of a bubble head.

11. fennec

fennec The Reclining Viking Katbox Patreon

Personal Text:
    I regret nothing
    Toots for sure. Yeah the way she talks is a bit irritating, but there is no doubt she has the smarts to make up for it. Plus, an engineer and a mechanic, makes me happy.

12. Chaos Sepher

Okay but this is about SEX APPEAL. That seems to be more of a case for Personality.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  13. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    I know Tiggs is gonna win this one, but I voted for Tootsie, anyway. I mean, I like Tiggs...a lot... those green eyes and real-woman-type curves are a huge turn-on. But Tootsie reminds me so much of this incredibly hot, and kinda short, Filipino girl I once knew... those bright eyes... dark fur... mischievous grin... firm, round... uh... goggles... :shadesSnowman:

14. Chaos Sepher

Considering how close that the Alej vs. Toots vote was before, a little surprised that Tiggs is dominating this one so much.

15. Cobrez

Cobrez The Guy

Personal Text:
    This text is personal to me
    Tiggs is big and fluffy. Gotta go tiggs. :heartTiggs:

16. LannAF

LannAF Biggest idiot ever

Personal Text:
    Not done yet!
    Some people have a large amount of sex appeal DERIVING from personality, Chaos. Different people have different likes.

17. fennec

fennec The Reclining Viking Katbox Patreon

Personal Text:
    I regret nothing
    not really, sapiosexual is a (common but not scientific) term used to describe a sexual attraction to intelligence. so yeah it does derive from personalty, but to me it's just as attractive as physical characteristics, just like different people find different features more appealing than others (i.e. arse or legs guys/girls)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  18. neocloud88h

neocloud88h Katbox Forum Member

Tootsie's speech wouldn't go against her so much for me except it seriously just is like nails on a chalk board for me. When I think sex appeal, I usually put that toward how I think someone would be in bed... and thinking of her trying to reply to dirty talk in bed would probably seriously destroy the mood for me XD

19. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

I mostly voted for Tiggs because I just think she's just generally sexier from a physical standpoint (I like curves), but it's also worth pointing out that Tootsie is probably WAY too smitten with Alej to even seriously consider anyone else. Tiggs may hold a candle for Vixy, but she looks like she wouldn't mind fooling around on occasion.

20. Chaos Sepher

That may be a fact. She did hook up with Miles right before he dropped out of college.

21. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    Even though I'm a fan of curvy characters like Tiggs, I'll go with Tootsie, because I totally like sexy-nerdy rodents like her XD (also, she kinda resembles Gadget Hackwrench, who's also a hot chick :D)

Hoppy likes this.
  22. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Oh no, no, no! You have no right to make me choose, in fact you can't no!