TWK: Uprising. RP

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Scarrn recognizes the look on Loke's face. The old badger has known the wolf long enough to know he's conflicted about staying. Scarrn pats Loke on the shoulder with a smile and quietly says:

"I've never been one ta ya what ta do, lad. Whatever you decide, I'll understand. Besides, its been a long batch o' days. I'm too tired to fight ya, haha!"

Scarrn then looks at the rest of the party.

"Same with the rest o' ya. Y'all helped us in that tussel back there, and I'll be forever grateful to ya fer that. Oh... and ah've been told I snore. Just wanted to give y'all a head's up."

The old badger begins to reload his pistol and double checks the bombs attached to a bandolier worn across his chest, preparing himself for tomorrow's battle... or for whatever may come at night.
[doublepost=1466662424,1466402093][/doublepost]After Scarrn lays out his weapons, he realizes what he said before was quite grim. Noticing Loke is still meditating, the old badger gets an idea: the team and those in the dining hall could use a little levity... and remembers a prank he learned from Wren, one of his friends.

A mischievous grin forms on Scarrn's face and quietly signals Aeri, Vlad and Red. Scarrn then wiggles his eyebrows at the team, as if he was saying "you guys wanna see something funny?"

While Loke meditates, Scarrn then puts his pinkie finger into his own mouth... and after he gets it all loogied-up, he then jams the slimy finger into Loke's ear while yelling "WET WILLY TIME, PAL!" :laughCocoa: