1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Twitter Comic Coding

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by MrAMP, Sep 6, 2017.

1. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Hey there everyone. How’s it going?

While I was recently checking my Twitter account, I happened to come across this particular Tweet.

https://twitter.com/Katbox_Comics/status/904601976050212865

It says it’s Las Lindas, but it’s a Knighthood page. I bring this up as I don’t know if this is an issue due to it being a bonus comic which could in turn be an issue if say a Tweet is made for Project Zero Six or any other bonus comics.

2. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Hrm, this could just be a miss labeling the social plugin post format, I'll look into it shortly.