1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Error Trouble Accessing Rascals

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by StanlySK, Aug 5, 2016.

1. StanlySK

StanlySK New Member

The page won't load up or it appears for a short time and then kicks me off anyone else having issues and if not anyone know a fix?

2. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    I can't replicate this based on the information you've provided.

Is this a PC, mobile, what?
    What OS?
    What browser?

3. DanWolf

DanWolf New Member

I'm having the same problem, mine is a PC/Laptop, with Windows (was 8) 10. It's been like this for about 2 weeks for me.

4. Mihari

Home Page:
    Well you provided two of the 3 questions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2016 ---
    Basically what I need to know from both of you is are you using Firefox?

5. DanWolf

DanWolf New Member

no, I was using explorer, but it's Microsoft Edge (I think that's what its called) now since I've upgraded to windows 10

6. Mihari

Home Page:
    Okay, have confirmed it's an Edge thing, still investigating what the exact cause is.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2016 ---
    Just an update, I'm still not sure what the problem is, stupid microsoft totally kicks you off the page so you can't even diagnose the issue. However, I have confirmed that it is ONLY Rascals that this happens too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2016 ---
    I've identified the problem, and the page should load now, we are looking into why the problem was caused.