Comic TotS The Pride of the Huntress #19

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey

Does that skunky highly wound jackass realize that he pretty much blew their evil plan to the entire damn saloon? Now they would all know if all of the sudden if the tribe is suddenly armed, pissed, and attacking settlers they know at the very least someone hired these two clowns to help instigate it. Even if Tina and "Stab-happy" Sitala killed both of them these clods here and now the sheep girl, the mistress and deer(?) girl back there, and who knows who else is in ear shot could let the heroines know what they just blurted out.

Also really dig that sheep cutie. Feel like Avencri's seen this recently.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
So many innuendos are possible thanks to the combination of the name of the saloon and the cameo characters involved. XD As for cameos, nice Commissy and Mihari ones to boot. Also, I don’t know why, but whenever I see that sheep, I think of the BEEP BEEP I’M A SHEEP meme.