Comic Tora Tora Tokyo #18 - Takoyaki Duel! Fight!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
(click the image to resize!)

As we near the end of our trip, Ron and I decide to go back to Doutonbori one last time while passing through Osaka on the way back to Tokyo. Ron looks at me and says "Hey, we forgot something. Think we could head back..." and when I heard it was for street food, no complaints were made.

What we went back for... was this :

No, that isn't my video. But it was prepared that way. The actual place was...

And man... It was heaven. Imagine a very savory piece of sushi. A small bit of octopus wrapped in a cornbread-like ball, cooked to about medium preparedness so it's still juicy, and then give a dash of sea salt on top that gives the first few seconds a glorious bite.

It's amazing. It's so simple. It's so cheap. But it's amazing. I asked Ron if we could go back for seconds. And we just plowed through it. They sell them in groups of 6 and 12 and I was like "Pfft... Twelve?! Who the hell is ever going to do that?" Sure enough, my smart-ass self came back for my second round of six.

This comic and our resolution for Tora Tora Tokyo is based on a joke of us coming back, having them recognize us for a second pass, and then joking that were were going to buy them all this time. :heartKBNekonny: :heartSK:

The tigresses are less mature, though. And OH NO! There's one left... :steamedTiggs::furyTina:

See you next time for the last two comics of Tora Tora Tokyo!

Last edited:

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Adding some of my own pictures/videos:

I created a great fondness for takoyaki :heartKBNekonny:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Out of curiosity, how much did you two eat of those each? I ask as they look awfully small.

The tigresses are less mature, though. And OH NO! There's one left... :steamedTiggs::furyTina:
EGADS! Tiggs and Tina will battle to the death for the last one!?!?!?

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
And man... It was heaven. Imagine a very savory piece of sushi. A small bit of octopus wrapped in a cornbread-like ball, cooked to about medium preparedness so it's still juicy, and then give a dash of sea salt on top that gives the first few seconds a glorious bite.
Adding some of my own pictures/videos:
ironman-i-need-it.gif

EGADS! Tiggs and Tina will battle to the death for the last one!?!?!?
Naaaah, I'm sure they're going to settle this in a calm and civilized manne-- OHMYGOD

toratoratako.jpg

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
@Rock-Scar
:amazeSnowman: EGADS!
:gleeSnowman: It's now fully in color.
:squintSnowman: And we're somewhere dessert like now.
:amazeSnowman: And they're actual tigers now! XD

Borderwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oregon
Personal Text
Wise, witty, wolf.
A weird but amusing thought happed at work when I thought about this comic.

:gleeSnowman: : In the red corner, the lovey red haired tigress, weighing in at....
:furyTina: : Don't you dare mention my weight!
:crySnowman: : Yes, you're right, I won't say it.
:gleeSnowman: : Now in the blue corner, the lovely violet hair tigress......
:steamedTiggs: : Say my weight and I'll drop kick you to Pluto!
:crySnowman: : I won't.
:steamedTiggs: : A lady doesn't like her weight said by anybody.
:pointsSnowman: : Ok, just start the fight, may the best tigress win the last octopus dumpling.

Attachments