Comic Tora Tora Tokyo #1 - Tiggs, Meet Tina!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
I'm happy to announce a new 20 page comic series featuring my Tiggs and Nekonny's Tina! Tora Tora Tokyo!

Back in March of this year, Nekonny and I went to Japan together and had a lot of fun. It was the first time I'd ever been outside the United States and if I didn't have a veteran like Nekonny around, I would have been so lost. As we enjoyed our vacation, we kept talking about our comics and tigresses, joking about what they'd do and how they'd handle such a cool vacation. The result? A shared comic about them of course!

Enjoy! (And be sure to click the comic to resize it...)

This was partially inspired by us trying to find each other in Narita airport. It's a huge place, as you'd guess if you've ever traveled. And while the staff there knew a bit of English and were super nice, we couldn't find Ron at all. Turns out my plane landed so far away that there was no way for the announcement speakers to reach him. So the first bump of our vacation was trying to figure out that we had landed in different terminals about 10 miles apart. Here, well... it's a little funnier. :laughTiggs:

As we go along, I'd like to post some pictures of our trip. The first two comics will be a little weak, though... As I was a little too scared to take pictures of the airport and metro system. And even after we'd finally met up, it wasn't something I wanted to get my camera out for. So instead! Check out my first view of Tokyo...

It begins... Thanks to Nekonny for the amazing experience! And please enjoy Tora Tora Tokyo!

Last edited:

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
I had no idea that international flights also landed at terminal 1. And the announcements I made at terminal 2 were pretty much useless; the accent was so strong it would have been a wonder that anyone would have understood much of anything.

I blame myself for not having kept better track of SKs flight info. Thank goodness we were able to both get net access and track each other down.

Thanks to the people who happened to be online at the time and did their best with helping us find each other.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
OMG! XD
That's freaking hilarious!!! I look forward to more Tina and Tiggs action as those two would be fun to see around and dealing with vacation troubles.
:gleeTiggs: Thank goodness we're better drawn.
:furySnowman: HEY!!! That's mean!
:crySnowman: We have feelings too you know...
:dropTiggs: :dropTina: Sorry...

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Love this. I'm curious, how much will this mirror your travels?
We wanted to keep a balance between matching the actual trip while at the same time not being a play by play. So it will be like... a series of highlights, redone as Tina and Tiggs would experience it.

It will be in the same order of events, though. Which is great so I could follow along with my pictures.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
We wanted to keep a balance between matching the actual trip while at the same time not being a play by play. So it will be like... a series of highlights, redone as Tina and Tiggs would experience it.

It will be in the same order of events, though. Which is great so I could follow along with my pictures.
This looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun :D Hope to see all the hijinks you and Nekonny.. er.... Tina and Tiggs got into!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
This is also the second comic to feature an ocean of Steves.
:squintSnowman: Hey...
:pointsSnowman: They're not all Steves.
PHOTOSHOP POWERS ACTIVTATE!!!
Steve-Invasion.jpg
:happySnowman: Now they're all Steves.
:furySnowman: Go forth Steves...Go forth and invade all the Katbox comics!!! *Insert funny evil laugh*
:handsomeSnowman: :happySnowman: :gleeSnowman: Kitties. Sweeping is fun. Man, this comment is a comment.
:gleeSnowman: :crySK: :amazeSnowman: Into the water with you. Why are there so many Steves!?!?!? HOT DOG!!!
:gleeSnowman: :furySnowman: :happySnowman: I missed a spot. No, I missed a spot. No, we all missed a spot.

And thanks @Curran and @Leviathan for the idea for this...
Steve-Documentary.gif