Suggestion Topwebcomics Voting Incentives

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
I know that Las Lindas nor many of the other Katbox comics have never really pushed for voting and such for http://topwebcomics.com/ and that is all well and good. Though it recently Skidd created a pic as a voting incentive for TWC for UberQuest, so perhaps the other Katbox comics might follow suit, as it does seem to be a good source of publicity for various webcomics. It would be neat to see what artists create and put up for voting incentives.

As for Chalo, knowing that he is pretty busy as is to make something from scratch just for a vote incentive, perhaps he could use the Paetron funded Illustrations he makes, such as the recent Chibi BATB, as at this point it is only posted on the forums and Paetron and he usually takes a while to post things publicly on his galleries too.

Last edited:

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
I know that Tom Fischbach (Twokinds) does voting incentives every couple of months or so...

This could be a thing. Might get the comics within the top 50, maybe even the top 25!

Last edited:

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
I don't really see this happening, most of the comics used to have a TWC vote button at some point in their lives, the problem is that TWC is hugely broken. The top webcomic communities often (or used to) cheat the system and pad votes. There is very little incentive to join the TWC it's usually for starter comics to get more recognition. Twokinds is kept largely alive out of habbit.

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Big no from us.

We're way too busy with Patreon stuff to offer any other kind of incentive. Chalo's living happy and the KB pays for itself. So I'm good.