Las Lindas Toony Styled

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy ppl been a little while huh? been a wee bit busy these few days but I finally got a long enough break to do some drawing ^^ So let's see...since around 2005 I started drawing more then just anime and anthro art and I found drawing basic cartoon style from the world of Butch Hartman (Fairly Odd Parent, Danny Phantom, etc.) was just too fun and actually it helped me learn to draw even better detailed work since I had to learn to be basic and build around it later on. So here's some Hartman styled girls for you ^^

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
aslong as it ain't the Rugrats style...

Looks pretty good. The style immediately reminded me of Danny Phantom, and the days when you still could turn TV on, switch to Cartoon Network, and expect to see a cartoon, instead of a teenie-soap...

Zeikier

Jun 10, 2010
zeikier.deviantart.com
aslong as it ain't the Rugrats style...

Looks pretty good. The style immediately reminded me of Danny Phantom, and the days when you still could turn TV on, switch to Cartoon Network, and expect to see a cartoon, instead of a teenie-soap...
Well, DP was Nickelodeon, but I get what you're coming from. The style is definitely nailed here.

Oh lord, the world was better for having the Rugrats style fade from existence.

Although....

:amazeMora: HELLEEEEOOOO!!! I'M NOIGEL THORNBURREEEEEH MOOORA LEEEEIIINDUUUUH!!!! and now if you'll excuse I need to make this a reality and kill every boner forevermore associated with the LL cast

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Heh, I rather quite like this :XDNekoNekonny:

Its always fun seeing ones chars in another style :gleeNekoNekonny:

I did that once with tina too, although I can't remember now who's style I was copying...

Status
Not open for further replies.