To Whom It May Concern

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

David

Feb 16, 2019
R’lyeh
Dear all,
I am David. And not very good in writing introductions. Well that's obvious.
Less obvious is, I have been reading various comics on the Katbox for a time so long, I'm not sure when it started.

I'm not an artist, neither artistically inclined. The more I admire the work of the various authors here.
Sometimes looking for the newest updates is the main reason to switch on the number crunching box in the morning.
Therefore, although I like to keep a low profile on the interwebs, I decided to join this forum.

Apart from my apparent affinity to comics of the Katbox-typical variety I like listening to Metal of the Power and Epic types.

My strengths are chemical and industrial engineering, product and process development, electronics, hardware programming, control technology, prototype construction, tool design and injection moulding.
Even though I do not expect to be of any direct help to anybody here, I would be happy to do so if the situation occurs.

Nonetheless I am hoping for some nice communication.

Yours sincerely

Last edited:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Welcome to our friendly madhouse of a forum, David.
Keep in mind that we are all just a little bit insane in various ways around here, some more so than others, and take everything said with a grain of salt, a spoonfull of sugar.... or perhaps a nice side of mint jelly.... and a grand time shall be had by all. Enjoy!!

p.s.~love the Latin quotes

David

Feb 16, 2019
R’lyeh
Welcome to our friendly madhouse of a forum, David.
[...]
all just a little bit insane in various ways
[...]
Thank you very much, I hope to be in respectable society regarding these matters.
And by the way my best congratulations regarding the recent addition to your family.

[...]
p.s.~love the Latin quotes
In latin lessons I was termed teller of fairy tales, for the quality of my translations, but with the years I am liking it more and more.

David

Feb 16, 2019
R’lyeh
Welcome to the forums! I do hope you enjoy your stay! Do mind or embrace the crazy! And should you need anything don’t hesitate to ask!
Thank you very much. Embracing the crazy... I like this formulation. The selection of art in the katbox invites to all sorts of beautiful crazyness.