1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Character To Joy, Rachael and Carmesi strength ?

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by Dehan, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Dehan

Dehan Katbox Forum Member

Hello you lovely ladies I'm not sure if this has been asked before so I'm gonna ask. I was wondering just how much can you bench? You gals have some awesome muscles but I don't think it's been stated just how strong you are ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2017 ---
    Mmm ok so with no official answer and since I'm bored I'll just say what I think you girls can bench.

Joy with your small but very toned body I'd say you can lift around 250 lbs.
    Rachael with your rippling muscles I'd say between 300 and 320 lbs.
    Carmesi since your not only well muscled but also a crest I'm gonna say somewhere between 500 and 580 lbs.

Anybody else wanna guess how much these girls can lift? Also girls let me know if I'm in the ballpark with my estimates.

2. Rachael

Rachael Katbox Comic Character

Well, it's been a pretty long time since I just went and maxed out. It's not really part of my usual workout to go for raw size. I'm generally going for tone more than raw power. But that said, I will let you know that you're not too far off. ;3

3. Dehan

Dehan Katbox Forum Member

I'm not far off you say, NICE hehe. I understand what you mean with not going for raw size and more for a toned look, and by the way you definitely have achieved a well toned body in my opinion. Now Rachael if I may ask one more thing. Since you don't know at the moment how much you can bench, would you mind telling us your other physical limits? What I means is how far can you run and how many sit-ups and push-ups you can do and so on if you don't mind.