1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Question This might seem like a dumb question

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by DarkGoddess, Feb 9, 2017.

1. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

But um well I'm not use to this forums base. So I am still learning how it operates (seems to be unique compared to all the various message boards I have gone to before).
    My question is how the heck do I like a post? I can't find the usual method which on message boards is usually like a thumbs up or a heart at the bottom of the post. On this site all it is is a report message button at the bottom.

2. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    It would be on the lower right corner, next to "reply".

3. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

You have to make a certain amount of posts to become a full member and the power of the Like shall appear next to the reply button!

4. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Okay thank you for the reply :D

Darth Dies likes this.