Thing: "The Pun Book"

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
So lately I have been annoying everyone (mostly my family) witch a endless series of puns. When someone makes a general statement I think of what I can use: my list of puns has greatly expanded because of how much I try to make them now. So for no reason at all, Let's make a pun book!

All you gotta do is post a useable pun
EX: "lettuce" = "let us"

You can post as many as you want and build a upon our ever growing pun book to create more pun masters out there. for the lols.

Just in case you want one of mine... "water" = "what are" as in, water you doing?

This will be very punny.

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
How does a jedi always know what you're getting him for christmas? He can sense your presents!
(Be forewarned, I am a master punsmith and have drove Lann to the point of not speaking with me due to bad jokes)

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
You know I used to be addicted to soap, but im clean now.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
There has been no word on when the much needed repairs to the gallows will be funded. When asked of the delay, John Doe - next in line to be hung - only quipped that "No noose is good noose" as far as he's concerned.

Merrick Rose

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 20, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personal Text
I like the way you die, boy.
This one's more of an anti-joke...

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Why the long face?"

The horse does not respond because it's a horse. It can't speak or understand English. It is confused by its surroundings and craps on the floor before galloping out of the bar.

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
So, I bring you two puns today.

Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.

There once was this guy who sent ten different puns to his friends, hoping that at least one of the puns would make someone laugh. No pun in ten did.