Art ThePsychoDog Works (NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Mar 6, 2019
Personal Text
Interdimensional Wolfie
Hello, everybody. I am ThePsychoDog. I am an artist and am starting out with writing and drawing a webcomic. Although my art could use some work, I am confident in my ability to improve, adapt and change when absolutely necessary.
My work can vary from safe to very explicitly adult, featuring mainly furry characters all intertwined in a universe I have been fleshing out since I started drawing, doing mainly random things with some lore dumps every now and then.
-------------------
I am currently working on a webcomic currently titled Ran and Arin [Working Title]. I am doing a prologue at the moment as a test of sorts to see if I am capable of tackling the comic as a whole. It is at page 6 as of typing this.

Current Synopsis of the Webcomic:
The story follows a pharmaceutical scientist cat with a murky past named Ran and an average, everyday dog named Arin. Taking place in the year 2055 in a land walled off by humans after a mass exodus from a near cataclysmic event in their home dimension led them to this new, unknown world 75 years ago. Where mana is near nonexistant, and the humans are far less advanced than those from the universe they came from.

Ever since the mysterious deaths of Arin's parents and Ran's caretakers, Ran and Arin try to live their relatively peaceful lives until an encounter with a somber cow and Ran almost being kidnapped by a strange reptilian girl turns their lives into a frenzy of drama, action and romance.

First Arc Synopsis: Arin must find out who was behind the kidnapping attempt and confront them head on before they try to capture Ran again.

There is much more to this webcomic. If there is anything else you wish to know about this or any constructive criticism you'd like to give, please let me know.
-------------------

I am "ThePsychoDog" on DeviantArt and "@ElPsychoDog" on Twitter.

and here is my latest (SFW) piece

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019
Personal Text
Interdimensional Wolfie
A pinup of one of my characters. Her nickname is Liz.

One of 8 born from a scientific experiment to revive the extinct subspecies of her race.
She is an amalgamation made from the DNA and genes of various reptiles and amphibians and was born from a mammal. Created to breed and help repopulate the race with various species, any child of hers will be any one of the many reptilian and amphibian species she has inside her.
Similar to the Echidna of Greek mythology, but with reptiles and amphibians.

Last edited: