The Wild Kingdoms: Age of Heroes (IC Story not Open RPG) (Comments & Discussions Welcome)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

BadXAsh

Social Media Whore...er I mean Butterfly
The Katbox
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
You're no bunny til some bunny loves you.
I have been charged with being the scribe to the events that took place in this Age of our lands known as the Wild Kingdoms of Firma so that future generations will know what transpired here and how three unlikely prisoners became companions and ultimately changed the shape of our world as we know it through their heroics.

In these scrolls, I will first recant their adventures up until the current time as best I have been able to gather from Bard songs, tavern tales, rumors and stories. I will then chronicle the impending war that pits these three heroes between two gigantic armies of the Lion & Tiger kingdoms.

I will travel the lands that they have walked and hope to meet up with them some day so that I might authenticate their stories I have gathered here in these writings so that primes will know of their epic journeys in the ages to follow.

These scrolls are the Chronicles of Minimus The Mighty, Riposte DuFort, & Sander Sagebrush...
[DOUBLEPOST=1420229889,1420069028][/DOUBLEPOST]Chapter 1: The Prison

Our three heroes first found themselves in a mysterious prison after their caravan was attacked. They were not the only ones being held here, the rest of the caravan had been taken prisoner as well. Their captors were members of a guild that was run by canine primes, their direct affiliation was yet unknown to the prisoners, as well as why they had been attacked and were being held here.

What was truly horrifying was the fact that one by one, prisoners were taken from their cells and marched down a long hallway to a room and once that door closed the screaming would start, and then all together stop, and that prisoner was never seen again. This was the norm for weeks as their numbers started to grow thin. Soon our three heroes were the last of what once was a large group of people that were taken from the caravan.

They knew they had to act, lest they found themselves taking that last long walk to that door. A fate that none of them wanted...

E Baus

The BOOT wielder
Nov 12, 2014
Ohio
I'll be honest I would love to see more Wild Kingdoms rp's running. I like the atmosphere and the inclusion of Katbox's comic characters too. So far I do like the elder scrolls feel, starting off in irons. Eagerly await the tale.
*bag of popcorn held to scar*

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
I'll be honest I would love to see more Wild Kingdoms rp's running. I like the atmosphere and the inclusion of Katbox's comic characters too. So far I do like the elder scrolls feel, starting off in irons. Eagerly await the tale.
*bag of popcorn held to scar*
And then!
The main of the three stood up and with one deap breath he shouted "FUS RO DAH!" destrying the cell door. But then upon escaping............he took an arrow to the knee!