The White Wing/Wild Kingdoms Lore (Discussion, Char. interaction, F.A.Q.)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Loke

King of Kings
Sep 27, 2011
Not your business
johanneshewley.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Just believe in me
Over the days I've recived a handful of messages that involve questions not only about the general Lore within the current White Wing Guild but also about the Wild Kingdoms role play series...
That's why I finally decided to create this thread in which I'll be answering your questions about the Wild Kingdoms Lore.

PLEASE take in count The Wild Kingdoms Series was a concept originally created by @SoulKat and over time it has become a community project therefore I may not be able to answer EVERYTHING for that reason I invite ask those whom have participated into The Wild Kingdoms Series to come and interact with those interested i knowing more about our adventures!

This thread was also created in order for those of you who want to interact with the WWG cast!
If you have any question or comment for any of the members of the cast please share it with us!

That all said, LET'S ROCK
[doublepost=1495317982,1495166797][/doublepost]@Red Flare

Hello there! Now, let's get your questions answered.

There's a god damn ton of lore to be discussed some I don't understand myself but for the White Wing Guild as well as every other Wild Kingdoms RP I know there are the base rules:

1. No legendary characters: Start from something simple for example: Archer, Knight, Soldier, Rouge. All of that fun stuff, just don't come up with a character that is the son of a god or the prince, king, emperor of any place or that kind of stuff. Again, humble and simple

2. NO HUMANS. I've written something to justify this but that'll come later in the game itself, just no humans, or dragons (see point 1), we are all anthropied animals for example I'm a wolf, Scarrn is a Badger, so on and so forth. You can be a Sloth if you want just again... no dragons or humans

Those are like... the base rules. Now with the lore stuff

Again, I don't really know everything about The WK stuff but at the WWG we'll deal with various entities, as you can see I like to play with "Godly" stuff... that doesn't mean they exist or not, that's up for the player to figure out. Back at the first WK RP we did have the aid of a spirit called "Glacier" but in my particulat WWG RP I'm trying to have those entities be WAY more ambiguous.
Magic DOES exist it is just a rare thing to come by, the character Lex IS a sorceress and there might be more around to find... or fight. Let's say that in the White Wing Guild, Magic exists and can be learned just not by everybody... give it a try, who knows maybe you are THAT one guy...

Things that are not possible at the WWG is the same as ever talking about rules:
Don't kill another player's character unless they agree
Don't god mode
Don't "do" things that are impossible to happen... like making a rock crush an enemy if you are in the middle of the sea
If you Die you can't come back with that same character

Hope this was informative

Oh almost forgot, we accept any new players... I may close the acceptance if we reach 6 players but I think we are 5 at this moment so... JUMP IN
[doublepost=1495318118][/doublepost]And don't worry about your english (this is more of a personal note) I understand it can be frustrating when you are just begining to learn, I am self taught meaning that I learned to speak english by myself and I truly respect that someone else is trying to communicate in this language even more if they want to play with us.

I'll do my best to give you a nice experience, have fun mate :)

Red Flare

May 17, 2017
Personal Text
Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
Hello! This is my first attempt of making a character.

Name: Khada.
Personality: Narcissistic and full of himself but only uses as leverage to win over people to his side and just putting up airs.
Race: A cat more specifically a sand dune cat.
Defining features: His fur a tint of Golden brown his eyes is yellow that pierces through the darkness (basically his eyes can be seen "glowing in the dark)

likes:Being a generic asshole as to start a conversation, boasting his "great" feats to his companions/friends. Being a smartass is basically it.

Dislikes: seeing people help someone in trouble or basically helping for the sake of righteousness (it reminds him that he has a disgusting personality that no one likes and that he his weak and actually lives because of others kindness that his taking advantage off.) Getting guilt tripped and helping someone (further reminding him that he only helps people because he was forced by his conscience.)

Combat: Basically a one handed sword (Arming sword) with his left hand free for punching or shoving likes to play dirty if he knows he can't win with his current skill basically kicking them in the groin and what not.

nationality:??? (waiting for lore) but basically he lived in a desert/dry land

that's about it thank you for having me!

Red Flare

May 17, 2017
Personal Text
Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
Tahinit (Derived from the word taginit which means "summer" or "season of warmth" it's from my language filipino :) )

Loke

King of Kings
Sep 27, 2011
Not your business
johanneshewley.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Just believe in me
Alright, all signed and sealed you are ready to jump in with us.
Go ahead, write your first post at the RP. You can join Desta or a Scarrn at any time you like, have fun!
[doublepost=1496005904,1495398531][/doublepost]Here's something I wanted to do a while ago but I screwed it up several times until now... A Layout of the guild!
*Shitty flute "Tada!"*
I made it using the map editor within Age of empires two and put it together in MSPaint... I know it's not the best quality but... hey, have you tried to do it!? Freakin' hard man...

Anyways, here you go. Now you should have a better understanding of our Guild... Now, I'm sure some of you will tell me that some things don't match up... well I know but this layout looks way cooler than I initaly imanied the guild to be so... deal with it... (I just forgot what I wrote to be honest)

Anyways! I hope you find this helpful!
@Zoie Falcona @Rock-Scar @Red Flare @Darth Dies
[doublepost=1496006201][/doublepost]I just realized that I placed the University on the side of the Monastery... Huh
[doublepost=1498926703][/doublepost]Loke, re the f*ck is your commitment?

Okay quick status update,

New post coming tonight, sorry for the constant delays I know I'm a son of a bitch, not gonna excuse myself this time I really haven't been in the mood but I have a compromise with you and I'm not letting you down again.

Second, form now on @Darth Dies will be handling Karin's actions.
Wait? Two characters from a single palyer!? (You might ask)
Yes, this is kind of an exception both because I just can't handle Karin, Ana, Lex, Loke and other one time characters every single post, it is just way too much for me to write and to calculate, etc, etc. so from now on Richard and Karin are teaming up. This doesn't mean anybody else can do this, please don't do it.

Lastly, there is something I did not state and I should have.

Your character CAN DIE.
I know I said this game wasn't aiming to be as sad and pathetic as the Uprising one but that doesn't mean it's a "happy go lucky" adventure, if your character screws up badly he or she CAN GET KILLED.
Be careful and remember that boldness and stupidness are divided by a thin line.

That's all for the status update, I'll see you later tonight

Yours truly.

Loke

Attachments