The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP (OOC Thread)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Zenchi Raven

Sly coopers brother vixent cooper....tell no one.
Dec 4, 2013
Its not late to join. So if its a man witch hes a warlock. Plz make the character in the Character sheet form for acceptance

May 17, 2015
Yay!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435365522,1435361427][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Noot "old cold manwich" bungrey
Nationality:Russian
Appearance:blond hair worn long, blue eyes, and a bloody bone hand (left) wears a suit
Personality: causous
Bio/history: he was sent back from some hell, before that he is secretive.
Strengths: ice magyks
Weaknesses: Weapons, heat, and muffins
Weapons: claw, left hand, magykz
Accessories: glove hides his hand but must be removed to cast, cuff links are made of silver (left hand for devils) and cold iron (right hand for demons

May 17, 2015
During a fairly ordinary event, by spook house standards anyways, supplies were going missing, never more than a handful at a time. The team was beginning to think the "bear" was stealthier than they originally thought, and that they were following a false trail. Then they found Noot, astride a dead dire wolf. He explained what had happened, and been happening, he had taken the food while he spied on them. After determining that these were good people, he decided to try and impress them with the corpse of the beast they were following. When questioned further he said only that he wanted protection from a devil who he last saw being surrounded by missionaries in Laos, he's come a long way since then but he still "feels" the devil out there, looking for him, for his soul.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436631344,1435453219][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello?

Zenchi Raven

Dec 4, 2013
IM SO SORRY!!!!
i entered college and forgot about THIS!!!
when i can i can post a continue into this but we should restart from main base to enter people

Merrick Rose

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 20, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personal Text
I like the way you die, boy.
Hey, everyone? I think we've had a good run, but this RP just couldn't garner enough attention. But I thank you for the time you put into it. I actually started Spookhouse on another forum, but it didn't last as long as it did here. So again, thank you. But I'm going to shelve this one for now. Maybe I'll pick it back up again in the future.

Zenchi Raven

Dec 4, 2013
Aw alright, hey merrick try helping out in Shativia"s? post apocalyptic RP we could use active Rpers like yourself