Art The Katbox Sorceress Gallery ;3

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
... *checks* ...okay, I don't get what's so special about being able to lick the insides of your knees.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
she can bend her legs up parallel to her upper body, for interesting flexibility, movement and poses

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
:handsomeSnowman: *Mr. AMP uses the power of his imagination.*
:amazeSnowman: *Mr. AMP's imagination is too detailed.*
:happySnowman: *Mr. AMP faints with blood gushing out of his nose.*
:confuzzledMihari: Wha...what just happened?

Seriously though, I do enjoy the interaction with those two. Well done DD!

Mar 26, 2010
Land of the Free
Personal Text
Stand up for what you believe in!
I normally don't wander too much around here but I got bored one day and checked out here. I hadn't noticed it to hard since our avatars are so tiny and only the most simple and large enough are clear to make out detail but after having looked at all the drawings and portaits of your character I can say that she is quite beautiful. Now not in a "sexy" or "lovey" kind of way but in a striking way. Similar to this girl here

Or this one

It's, and not to seem cliche; like the beauty of an angel. It seems odd to say that about a fictional/drawn character but for whatever reason it strikes me. I think it has everything to do with the eyes and the color pallet. It also doesn't matter the artist or artsyle unless of course it is seemingly drawn very simply.

Sorry for the slightly off topic post but I felt that needed to be said.

Jan 14, 2016

That's the latest one, I'll probably post more once I get back (although Mihari is free to post it for me if she wants :gleeNekoNekonny:)
nice art
[doublepost=1457805566,1457805475][/doublepost]
:handsomeSnowman: *Mr. AMP uses the power of his imagination.*
:amazeSnowman: *Mr. AMP's imagination is too detailed.*
:happySnowman: *Mr. AMP faints with blood gushing out of his nose.*
:confuzzledMihari: Wha...what just happened?

Seriously though, I do enjoy the interaction with those two. Well done DD!
hey how do i do the media :cryChrissy:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
And I've found two more online. The first one comes from our very own Avencri featuring Alex from The Eye...
1460178142.avencri_squoosh.png

And the other one comes from sahtori_kamaya...
1456157752.sahtorikamaya_mihari-oasis.jpg