Art The Katbox Sorceress Gallery ;3

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack

Mihari's 2015 (and/or season 3) ride for the racing league I run. Personally, I like this car the most out of all of the cars I've made so far despite it being a Toyota!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
not art. But mihari's achievement updates on steam aligned to look like a monster unto itself

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I found this in the morning.

Mihari Rides.png

I don't know why, but I'm suddenly reminded of Bewitched.

Done by Nayel-li

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
Once you die, you're dead
Then might as well put it in here (NSFW)
(Yup, can use it as wallpaper if you wanted. Just the right size!)
(on a side note, this is something um... In the middle of other thing. So I made temporary background and yeah. But I like it so, here you go :happyGeecku:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you haven't been following my Dames of Death series...

Here's the revamped version of Architect Mihari, based more closely on the original costume. Although the miniature will use the alternate parts.

And speaking of the miniature...

Finally sculpted Mihari's tail, ears, and hair onto the resin Architect miniature using the alternate parts included. I also used the excess putty to put the Katbox logo into the base.

And here she is with the Yuki miniature I'm making out of a plastic Savior miniature. I don't think Yuki will be pleased that I used the alternate parts on her too. :furyYuki:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I wish I could loan you my camera for some better close photos. Just a bit too blurry to see the fine details, there.

Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
As of today and getting the neck to fit into the toros due to hair problems its done!

Also I got a touch up on the bell to do :P
ONE MORE THING! I couldnt get the eye transfers in another colour :(