Art The Katbox Sorceress Gallery ;3

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Oh man!!! A Mihari good morning pose following that of Davin. Nicely done on the lighting effect on this one in addition to the pose.

:gleeSnowman: I must say that I'm impressed now that he has--
:squintSnowman: *Mr. AMP reads the following text...*
Picture for Mihari, following the same vein of those Morning Angels series I did some time ago.
But instead of waking up next to Davin, shes waking up next to a certain bear lady. :D
:squintSnowman: Wait a minute...
:heartMihari: :heartAmbar:
:amazeSnowman:
:crySnowman: YES!!![DOUBLEPOST=1404363118,1404185720][/DOUBLEPOST] Beachgirls.png

A while back, I got a sweet deal from Tiger1001 for some lovely ladies cooling off from the summer time heat. Mihari was kind enough to pitch in and make it so much better.

If you would like to see more work from Tiger1001, visit his Fur Affinity Account.
If you would like to support Tiger1001 and his webcomic, visit his Patreon Page.

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
Oh man!!! A Mihari good morning pose following that of Davin. Nicely done on the lighting effect on this one in addition to the pose.

:gleeSnowman: I must say that I'm impressed now that he has--
:squintSnowman: *Mr. AMP reads the following text...*
Picture for Mihari, following the same vein of those Morning Angels series I did some time ago.
But instead of waking up next to Davin, shes waking up next to a certain bear lady. :D
:squintSnowman: Wait a minute...
:heartMihari: :heartAmbar:
:amazeSnowman:
:crySnowman: YES!!![DOUBLEPOST=1404363118,1404185720][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 908

A while back, I got a sweet deal from Tiger1001 for some lovely ladies cooling off from the summer time heat. Mihari was kind enough to pitch in and make it so much better.

If you would like to see more work from Tiger1001, visit his Fur Affinity Account.
If you would like to support Tiger1001 and his webcomic, visit his Patreon Page.
I'd like to get some art from tiger some time but 's closed to commissions, as for the webcomic i'd have to see some more of it, I saw like. Three loosely-connected strips

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Since it's Mihari's birthday today, I decided to draw something of her. I wasn't able to finish it (a lot of detail in the costume), but here's Mihari: Demon King of Pride...

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Oh man! These three birthday picks turned out amazingly well!

I totally can't wait to see the finish Demon God outfit on Mihari.
And I'm quite impressed that Fred Perry did the first piece with that pose. Nicely done on the rendering, especially the face and hair as I was drawn to that first.
And on the third one...
:happySnowman: I enjoy that new spiffy hat.
:furySnowman: And I'll totally take you on in a game of beach volleyball.
:heartMihari: *Power serve*
:amazeSnowman: OUCH!!!
:crySnowman: My head...

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
Great pics. But there is one small detail that I found that bugs me. In regards to the one Mastergodai made, It looks like the back half of the bikini doesn't connect with the front half

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
Once you die, you're dead
All i've seen from this was poster. Once. Few years ago. It just popped to my mind when i didn't knew what to cover her up with. One girl said: How about petals? And so i've put petals. I think they are really subtle, yet they do their job, while still being quite... tempting.

Although EVERYBODY is talking about American Beauty whenever they see it. I mean come on :XDJin:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
I knew something on her head wasn't right... Well, i'm sure noone have noticed SUCH SMALL DETAIL...

Who needs ears anyway...

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
You know, I have to say, I'm shocked I missed that too. That's a shocker for me, I'm usually a real stickler for noticing things. :amazeMihari:
I've put that on my wallpaper, and seeing it like that (rotated 90 counter-clockwise) I felt like something's wrong with hair. I knew i changed your hairstyle, but still. And then, looking for inspirations for what to draw next, i saw ears and iw as like... yeah right... ^^
I can try to fix that though :happyGeecku:

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
If you are gonna fix the ears- dont forget the white around the eyes while you're fixing it :D
She even sent me ref sheet before, and i forgot this too. I was staring at it for like half an hour and i forgot ears and eyes. My God :|

folded down into the folds of her hair /excuse
And i don't need no excuses, i'm gonna fix it! I'm too proud of it to leave it like that xD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And since no one has noticed or posted it up here yet, here’s Mihari at the beach with a ton of other people!
image.jpg
Done by Kathy-Lu. Please visit her FA page and explore all her awesomeness!