1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic The Katbox Presents... Emoticon Theater!

Discussion in 'Community Works' started by BadXAsh, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Until the emotes come back, I'll just put this as a script.

Mr AMP: Hey Miles. I want to ask you something.

Miles: What?

Mr AMP: I wanted to ask if you want to go out on a double date for Valentine's Day. You and Miss AMP. Me and your succubus counterpart.

Miles: AMP, as tempting as that is. Two things. One, I already have plans to Netflix and Chill with Rachael. No, not a date by the way.

Mr AMP: Sure... Whatever helps you not get beat up by Rachael.

Miles: And two, nothing good ever comes from that succubus doppelganger of mine. Especially for me. Tell your twin I'll go out another time, but so long as that succubus is the fourth wheel, no way.

Mr AMP: Okay. Besides, with just the two of us, I can really make my move.

Miles: You do remember, don't you? She's a SUCCUBUS. Best case scenario, you'll end up dehydrated.

Mr AMP: A chance I'm willing to take.

*Valentine's Day night, Mr AMP finds himself tied to a bed, with SuccuMiles sitting on top of him. A whip in one hand, and a leash leading to a collar on Mr AMP's neck in the other.*

Mr AMP: So, what's the safety word?

SuccuMiles: Oh my dear little plaything... There is no safety word.

Mr AMP: ...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

MrAMP and 16kindelbergerry like this.
  2. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    OMGG! That is freaking hilarious and totally AMP style. XD

3. 16kindelbergerry

16kindelbergerry Galactic Traveller

Personal Text:
    TBD
    I'd like to do a Katbox cover of a classic filk song, but I'm torn on whether to do 'Hanrahan's Bar,' 'Banned From Argo,' or 'USS Make Sh** Up.'

Which one would you guys like to see?

4. Eradose

Home Page:
    Let's have some Voltaire up in here, and go with "USS Make Shit Up".

16kindelbergerry likes this.
  5. 16kindelbergerry

16kindelbergerry Galactic Traveller

Personal Text:
    TBD
    Note: Voting closes tomorrow at noon EST.
    Edit: Voting is now closed. 'USS Make Shit Up' it is, and it will be posted once Mihari and ID have restored the emoticons. (Or at least the Las Lindas ones.)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  6. Eradose

Home Page:
    pointsLilith.gif Anna, I'm afraid to ask, but what in the hell are you buying all that ice cream for? Or will I be sorry to find out?

pointsanna.gif It's not for me. It's for Reiko.

pointsLilith.gif So why would Reiko need all this ice cream for?

confuzzledLilith.gif Wait... Why are you calling Reiko by name? You usually call her by "Sempai".

pointsanna.gif Lilith, this is a serious situation that cannot be taken lightly.

confuzzledLilith.gif So.... did her boyfriend's protection break or something, and she's expecting?

pointsanna.gif I don't think that will be happening any time soon. Or at all, given what happened between them.

dropLilith.gif Wait... They broke up?! I mean, they've been together for years, and now...

pointsanna.gif Reiko is locked in her room, and I only got her to talk by offering to get ice cream.

confuzzledLilith.gif So, what the hell happened?

pointsanna.gif Simple. He wanted kids, she didn't want to talk about it, so... that's about it.

pointsLilith.gif Well, I can't say I can blame him. Give one of their friends had twins recently, and there was graduation... But still...

dropLilith.gif Anna, you're not trying to get them back together, are you?

pointsanna.gif Regardless of following a goddess of love, the situation dose not call for any intervention on my part.

pointsLilith.gif ...Who are you, and what have you done with Anna?

pointsanna.gif I'm serious here. I can't track her ex down, and she's not talking right now. All I can do is try to earn her trust so she can open up again.

pointsLilith.gif Okay, I can see that. But why not ask the High Prime to...

dropanna.gif She's busy with her new kid, and I'd rather not owe her any favors right now.

pointsanna.gif Trust me...

dropLilith.gif Okay, that sounds more like you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2017 ---
    pointsanna.gif Okay, I got the ice cream. How's Reiko?

Jazmin: ...She already finished the two pints in the freezer. Seriously, this isn't healthy, but it's the only way we're going to get her out of her room.

dropLilith.gif And you're giving her another four? She REALLY must be down in the dumps.

Jazmin: I'm not even sure what to do with her. She's stopped with the sobbing for the time being, but still...

confuzzledLilith.gif How long as she been at it.

pointsanna.gif Several hours.

pointsLilith.gif Okay, I can understand you not being able to find a way to help, Jazmin. But someone like you Anna... How can someone as crafty as you not think of a way to get her out of there?

pointsanna.gif What is your plan then?

pointsLilith.gif Simple. Jazmin, would you mind if I damage this door.

Jazmin: Wait... Are you going to break down the door?

pointsLilith.gif No, just the doorknob.

*Lilith grabs the doorknob, and yanks it out.*

pointsLilith.gif Okay Reiko, get up. We're going on a trip to get you some help.

Jazmin: Uh, where exactly?

pointsLilith.gif I'm taking her to Black and White Lace.

confuzzledanna.gif Wait, the maid cafe? How is taking her there going to help her?

pointsLilith.gif It's more because I can get some backup there.

dropanna.gif Oh, right. Eraku and your cousin work there.

pointsLilith.gif And I'm sure at least one of the girls might have some advice to give.

Reiko: ...

Jazmin: Sis..?

Reiko: THE MAID OUTFIT WAS SKYE'S FAVORITE ROLEPLAY OUTFIT! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

dropLilith.gif

pointsanna.gif Well, that backfired...

pointsLilith.gif Just... get her ass in my ship.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2017 ---
    In reaction to the Recent Las Lindas comic.

amazeanna.gif What.... the.... actual... FUCK!

dropLilith.gif It happened... It actually happened...

cryanna.gif After all this time... After all my plans... And after nearly giving up hope...

dropLilith.gif Hell hasn't just frozen over... They must be serving ice cream down there too.

pointsanna.gif Even from YOU, that's going a bit too far.

pointsLilith.gif What the hell ever.

dropLilith.gif Wait... Anna, where are you going?

pointsanna.gif There's something I have to do...

Later, Anna makes her way to a religious shrine near her home, and kneels before it in worship

gleeanna.gif I apologize for my loss of faith in the matter, but I had my faith in you, and the power of love won the day. I thank you, Lady Althena, for this gift.

dropLilith.gif (No words... My words fail me... The total irony of this situation is lost on anyone but me... Should I tell Anna that's she's technically praying to...)

gleeanna.gif I promise to you, Althena. This is now my sign that I have more work to do. My resolve is renewed! With you as my witness, and in your name, I will get Reiko and Skye back together!

dropLilith.gif Oh.... shit.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2017 ---
    dropanna.gif Come on....

pointsLilith.gif No.

Eraku emote.png No chance in Hell.

pointsanna.gif Come on. It's last minute, and I need someone to do this.

pointsLilith.gif Aside from you, you mean.

pointsanna.gif Sadly, I can't fill out a bikini to save a life.

Eraku emote.png What about that "Reiko" girl.

pointsLilith.gif Boyfriend break-up depression. She was Anna's first choice.

Eraku emote.png Damn. That sucks.

pointsanna.gif So who's getting into that cake?

pointsLilith.gif Why don't you ask Miss AMP to do it?

dropanna.gif Dammit, why didn't I think of that?

Happy Birthday Chalo.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2017 ---
    pointsanna.gif Come on... We got to make this quick.

SuccuMiles: My dear, this seems to be low key, even for you. I mean, I heard tales of how the prank war you, Mora, and dear brother had leveled the barn.

dropanna.gif That was kind of impossible to top.

pointsanna.gif Besides, Mora's constantly looking behind her back, so I can't really do anything around there until I know she's let her guard down. Thankfully, it should only take a few hours.

SuccuMiles: Well, I must say this is one fine specimen. And you're saying he's back on the market?

furyanna.gif Focus! Once we're done with him, I need to go to Quick's room before everyone wakes up. I didn't bring several cans of shaving cream for nothing.

SuccuMiles: Very well, but seeing his bare chest... I'm just having trouble containing myself.

pointsanna.gif Just shut up and hand me the first can. And let's hope he doesn't turn over. Seriously, the only reason I brought you along is your ability to travel between bedrooms using closets. Otherwise this would be impossible.

SuccuMiles: You know, it's more traditional to draw bikinis with whipped cream than shaving cream.

dropanna.gif Well, shaving cream doesn't melt as fast.

pointsanna.gif Okay, we're done. On to Quick's room. Then we go to Ron's room after that. We got to hurry if we want to give every guy in the Katbox one of these before sunrise.

7. Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    I like the way you die, boy.
    So, are we getting emoticons back sometime in the near future, or is that just not happening?

8. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    The work required contra the usefulness of them will put them rather far back on the schedule I'd presume.

9. Eradose

Home Page:
    Don't quote me on this, but I think I heard a while back that they're dreading putting emotes back in because of the sheer number of them.

10. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Yea it was a status update by Mihari a while ago.