The Inn of the Lost Heroes just outside the city of Joomla (Wild Kingdoms RP)(Open)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
((Wren starts a card game with the boys, Hazel, Castille, and a hyena extra or three as they wait for Director Ash to come back once again))
((Scarrn tries to to look at his hand, but he can't tell what his cards are since they are covered with movie hyena blood.))
((Vlad Is pulling random notes on his Lute on his lap while in holding cards in his free hand
"Scarrn....its your turn..."))

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
((As the crew waits for Bens reply Vlad takes one look at him and pushes him off his seet to which he awakes from a peaceful slumber.

"I'm up. I'm up!!"

Said a startled Ben.

"Ben..." said Vlad.

"Ye-yes?!"

Replied Ben.

"Do you..or do you not have any threes?"

Asked Vlad as he nudged to Scarrn to which Ben replies.

"Oh uh..." due to Vlads rather harsh awakening his cards have flown out of his hand and he tries to collect them all.

"Uh..no-..No!.. Go fish!" Said Ben to Scarrn))

Apr 2, 2008
NC
((Ben scowls as he pokes Vlad with his walking staff. "Sorry, was contemplating the mystery of what is worn under their garments" as he gestures to Hazel n Wren.))

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
((Ben scowls as he pokes Vlad with his walking staff. "Sorry, was contemplating the mystery of what is worn under their garments" as he gestures to Hazel n Wren.))
((Scarrn nudges Kalin with his elbow and whispers with a smirk "Heh, ya may wanna move yer drink, laddie. Fireworks are 'bout to start." Scarrn then moves his food away from Wren & Hazel's path.)) xD

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
((Scarrn nudges Kalin with his elbow and whispers with a smirk "Heh, ya may wanna move yer drink, laddie. Fireworks are 'bout to start." Scarrn then moves his food away from Wren & Hazel's path.)) xD
((Kalin wipes some of the fake blood off his face, and nods at Scarrn as he picks up his mug and moves his chair away from the lecherous friar.))

Apr 2, 2008
NC
((Ben laughs his ass off at everyone's reaction!"I kid, I kid! I just couldn't help myself with all of you giving off those serious expressions!" as he grins from ear to ear!))

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
((Wren yells to the badger with a cheesey grin,"Give the ol' man some slack! Not like he can do anything about it!" as she grins even wider,"His kind dun go after us ladies anyways" ))
((Haha! Too true, kiddo! Just be careful not to say that last part too loud. A certain lady may hear ya and try to stuff ya into a fancy dress again!))

((Wren grins and does a handplant and moves her legs backwards over her head

View attachment 4515

Then quickly moves her body down and flexes one of her legs back n swivels her hips into a split

View attachment 4516

"ln sike this???" ))
((*Stocky Scarrn's face winces in pain as he watches Wren's impressive acrobatic skills* Dragon Gods, kid. Ya know ya give dis creaky ol' badger a backache every time ya show off like that! ))

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
(("Aww come on Wren! Where's your sence of fun!? Besides I bet by the time i draw my sword you would have ready beaten me!"))
[doublepost=1475764792,1475611880][/doublepost]((Vlad is hapily eating a b-day cake with the others. "This is great! Where'd you learn to cook,Wren?" Asked Vlad rather curious.))