The Falcona family GoFundMe... help Grey take care of his family....

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
After a lot of discussion, Grey and I decided that since both workman's comp, social services, and Marco's corporate decided not to help us, and looking at our bills.. we are getting too far behind. Grey decided to open up a GoFundMe... Basically it's just the bare bones minimum to take care of our house, electric, water, and food. Social services declined us saying I made too much money for help.. and Marco's corp said that his boss could give him hours answering phones and doing boxes.. but his boss agrees that Grey would do FAR more because that is who he is and would STRICTLY limit Grey to working a 9am-11am shift, where no customers are in the store and all he'd do is light prep and boxes. We can't live on 4-10 hours a week as he is proposing...

So here it is.... I don't want to ask for help, I want to do everything I can for my family as I already sold off my Wii and games to Fluff and am already considering selling off my SNES, NES, all games, my class rings, jewelry, some unused furniture, and whatever else to make ends meet till Grey is 100%.

Here's the link... and I'm sorry ....

https://www.gofundme.com/ynq52t-hel...43689437-1f56c5d95518487d&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w