Comic The Bermuda Triangle

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
And I'll be the first to comment
Mwahahahaha!

Anyway
Glad that the Debunkers are back finally.
Now for the most important part...Mihari cameo!

And is Avi gay or bi? That eludes me now...

So Nixie and Avi went into the Bermuda triangle...and didn't bother to wave back at me...There's a reason why ships dissapear there!

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Welcome back, Nixie!

Don't worry, your two kiddos were just fine during your vacation! They had nice paranormal adventures of their own : D

Seriously, the cuteness of Nixie is back and greater than ever :D

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
OH! So Debunkers is back after all. That's a nice surprise.

And ah snap! I see a Mihari, Mislakane, and Rexley's hot sister cameo. Super nice. And I must say that I dig the extended vacation joke there.

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Yay! Nixie & Debunkers are back!

Lol @ sneaky Molly. Looks like the only thing that vanished in the Bermuda Triangle cruise was Avi's wallet (pirates gonna pirate). xD