Anthronauts The Anthronauts Radio Project

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
Hmm. It seems to me that James disappeared at a very unfortunate time. Sadly, I don't have the time to take over this project. It would be very helpful if the selected voice actors or any hopefuls just recorded their chosen lines from the script.

I'd hate to see all this hype come to nothing.

*Gasp!* I'm here! Honestly! Little worn out, but unexpectedness happened... again. Helped a friend move in to our place after a bad breakup and nowhere to stay. Which meant we had to reorganize and deep clean the place, put stuff in storage (to make room for her), move her stuff over, clean her old place out... and doing this while doing heavy renovations for the guy who roped me in.

Soo... with that... We need Sir Boris lines, correct? I'll give a gentle nudge to our actor. How are we doing with minor roles Logan? Are we bone dry or do we have potential lines coming?

logansryche

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 18, 2011
Lancing, TN
Hmm. It seems to me that James disappeared at a very unfortunate time. Sadly, I don't have the time to take over this project. It would be very helpful if the selected voice actors or any hopefuls just recorded their chosen lines from the script.

I'd hate to see all this hype come to nothing.
This will very much come forth bearing fruit. I'm grateful that James has let me take the reins sort of speak in his absense. Mixing will start as soon as all lines are in to me.

[quote author=James StarRunner link=topic=7346.msg187210#msg187210 date=1307415464]
We need Sir Boris lines, correct? I'll give a gentle nudge to our actor. How are we doing with minor roles Logan? Are we bone dry or do we have potential lines coming?
[/quote]

We're almost golden, need Sir Borris lines, yeah. I also need to hurry up and get audiotion installed on this pc again(just got done reintalling xp pro) and clean up Max's lines. This is the rundown currently.

Capt. Cheng: Mippa(Melissa Johnson)
Borris: ?
Rexley: Zeikier
Narator: Maxwell Gadsby
Xenophobes: Beelzebub

We need to do this in a calm fashion or everyone will rush and it won't turn out as well as we're hoping for.
Let me know if I left anything out.

-Matt

Krasudreal

Someone that does something with... Things...
Jun 2, 2011
Personal Text
Better days will come for all.
No Borris voice? Mhhhh... Maybe I can make a makeshift shielding on my mic using copper wires. :XDBoris:

We need to do this in a calm fashion or everyone will rush and it won't turn out as well as we're hoping for.
Let me know if I left anything out.

-Matt
Well, our Sir Boris is sick currently, but apparently he's pretty much done. He'll be sending the lines in the near future.

And ya, hype is good for some things, but patience and good work will win out. We don't have much to work on yet, we can take our time, do more than one take. Sounds like we're making great progress though. Things were set up really good. With Logan here doing the mixing now, I feel like the project can run without me. Mind you, I'll still be around. I may even do some minor roles.

logansryche

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 18, 2011
Lancing, TN
[quote author=James StarRunner link=topic=7346.msg187288#msg187288 date=1307486525]
Well, our Sir Boris is sick currently, but apparently he's pretty much done. He'll be sending the lines in the near future.

And ya, hype is good for some things, but patience and good work will win out. We don't have much to work on yet, we can take our time, do more than one take. Sounds like we're making great progress though. Things were set up really good. With Logan here doing the mixing now, I feel like the project can run without me. Mind you, I'll still be around. I may even do some minor roles.
[/quote]

That works, and it's been a pleasure working on this project. Can't wait to get it all done ^.^

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
That would fit.. Borris as Spock, Rexley as Sulu and Mandy as Kirk.
(nust get wild ideas of of my head! >.<)
... Thank you for giving me a mental image of Cheng seducing every hot alien princess she encounters. Some day, I will draw this and it will be ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT.

... Man, that got off topic. Is our Boris voice actor still sick?

wallaby63

Jan 2, 2011
I might have the brain for Boris, but certainly not the voice, not unless we want to farce Mickey, or Brain. Pinky would be funnier yet. Wait what? No, all I can do for now is telepathically beckon cheerleading meercats. They're probably in some smuggling racket by now, or neural guiding the interference nodes of the internet.

logansryche

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 18, 2011
Lancing, TN
Ok folks, we're back on track. I have another voice actor laying lines for Borris since our Borris was a no show. Should have this ep mixed and released by the end of next week(the 15th or 16th) unless something else comes up.

Zeikier

Jun 10, 2010
zeikier.deviantart.com
Did this thread die or something? Haven't heard anything from anyone in a while o.O
We've put in what we needed to for the first episode. We're waiting for the next step of the project and for the first episode to actually come out. There's nothing to discuss besides dozens of posts saying how eagerly we're awaiting this and I'm not about to pad this thread out like that. At least that's what I feel.