Comic TEoR: The Business Card

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Can't really blame this on Ron and company. Mayte played ignorant of their spoken language for the majority of the time she has been here. Would be hard to teach her to read from that impression.

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
Can't really blame this on Ron and company. Mayte played ignorant of their spoken language for the majority of the time she has been here. Would be hard to teach her to read from that impression.
I'm almost entirely positive that Mayte can read. She just doesn't know how to read their language. Which means saying she's illiterate is kind of prejudice. How dare he assume she must know the entirety of their language in just a few days.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
You know, I’m actually surprised that Ghassan also didn’t criticize Ron for not teaching Mayte proper English, especially with all the verb usage…misusage.

Wait a minute…I thought that Jane was a grandmother? If that’s the case, does that mean Ron has the hots for a GMILF? XD