Art Teor Sketch Dump

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Kranesh

The Dragon Planeswalker
Jan 3, 2011
The Multiverse
Personal Text
Let's have a walk among the planes...
Awesome sketches! I have to say that you have a thing to make really good Avian/Reptile characters, that turtle guy looks badass and I'm in love of that reptile girl in the upper right corner of the first pic.

That's a really cool name, what kind of reptile she is?
Chapter 2 will deal with the native people of Terrarica. They come from 3 different tribes.

Sitala (a main character) is a Diamondback Rattlesnake

Senita comes from a secondary tribe of California Kingsnakes

And finally we got a group of semi antagonistic tribes of Coral snakes.

[DOUBLEPOST=1361937200,1361936936][/DOUBLEPOST]Basically these girls:

Kranesh

The Dragon Planeswalker
Jan 3, 2011
The Multiverse
Personal Text
I see.... Senita looks really hot in those colors! I have thing for reptile girls... that explains why I love girls Geecku, and I can tell that the Chapter 2 will be a reptile fest... oh the joy!

Also, I noticed that there are no nipples in your reptile girls, are you following the same reptile code that Razorfox is using? (meaning that they don't have nipples because they are reptiles and no mammals)

Rattlesnake, Kingsnake, and Coral snake...all three are poisonous, if I recall.
Actually...
Kingsnakes ain't poisonous. They are constrictors and immune to rattlesnakes (the eat those).

I see.... Senita looks really hot in those colors! I have thing for reptile girls... that explains why I love girls Geecku, and I can tell that the Chapter 2 will be a reptile fest... oh the joy!

Also, I noticed that there are no nipples in your reptile girls, are you following the same reptile code that Razorfox is using? (meaning that they don't have nipples because they are reptiles and no mammals)
Originally i didn't drew nipples on non mammal breasts. Over time i changed that and well i did these bustchart pieces during this time so that change is not reflected.

Kranesh

The Dragon Planeswalker
Jan 3, 2011
The Multiverse
Personal Text
Originally i didn't drew nipples on non mammal breasts. Over time i changed that and well i did these bustchart pieces during this time so that change is not reflected.
I see, that's pretty interesting because I find reptilian females with nipples a lot sexier, can't wait to see some NSFW pics of Senita XD