Comic TEoR Old Flame, Fancy Scar

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK

Great to see Alex up and moving around again, she looks awesome in that dress! Looks like Ram is staying quiet about what happened with O'Raelly, guess he just doesn't want to worry Ron about something he thinks is taken care of. Love the cake, definitely something Alex would pull!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
All things considered Alex is looking utterly gorgeous. Great looking dress and she actually got a rather fashionable looking neck brace. I bet Alex only wishes she could have found herself some kind of fancy crutch.

Really love that it healed up into a rather beautiful looking scar. I think it would be neat if she somehow got matching tattoos or accessories on her other limbs to match it.

Also looking like she is not wearing much else under that dress too. ;)

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Looking at Alex's scar again, does anyone else think it looks like a vine of some sort? Would kinda make sense since Jane is the "Green Queen" after all.

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
It looks like Ram is crying with the sweat where it is. probably trying so hard not to laugh.
And it looks like a bit of hurt on Alex's face in that last panel.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
This is the calm before the storm as I suspect O’Raelly is up to something. Although…it does beg the question as to whether Ramalach told Ron about what transpired that night.

And my oh my does Alex look rather dashing in that Adam’s Family inspired outfit with a ravishing new scar to boot.

I must say that only Alex would celebrate with that type of cake. XD