Comic TEoR: Like A Married Couple

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hm...now that's a ship that I never considered...Alex and Ben. The SS Gothic sexy...The SS Feathering Ferret...The SS Dynamic Duo.

And OMGG! This is freaking hilarious! I just adore how those two actually acted in regards to the whole old married couple vibe in edition to how those two actually egged Ron on with Marianne's so massively fine figure, especially the boobs and tail. Mayte sure does like to hug tails.

Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
Hur Hur BEN. Hur Hur XD

You would swear Ben and Alex were meant to be :P

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Have to admit, I never realized Alex had an accent until that 'Dahling'.

Mayte continues to be precious and sweet even as she faceplants and breakers her nose again. Well nothing a quick heal spell won't fix. And love that tail hug.

Have to admit, I never realized Alex had an accent until that 'Dahling'.

Mayte continues to be precious and sweet even as she faceplants and breakers her nose again. Well nothing a quick heal spell won't fix. And love that tail hug.
Alex is supposed to talk with an atlantic accent, the same one as Audrey Hepburn! Or Rarity from MLP. XD