Comic TEoR #213 - Missing Footage

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Heh, great page! It'll be neat if we get to see anything more on what was hinted at here on their 3 day bender, especially Ron meeting Gretta again! Now Ron really needs a shower after Mayte's "help" there!

Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
What a wake up call for Ron, sadly Alyssa looks like shes ready to pop her top in that small shirt XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I am now suddenly reminded of the entire The Hangover franchise after reading this strip. XD

Ram’s inability to use a phone easily actually reminds me of the older folks I know.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Heh, great page! It'll be neat if we get to see anything more on what was hinted at here on their 3 day bender, especially Ron meeting Gretta again! Now Ron really needs a shower after Mayte's "help" there!
I don't think he met Gretta again. Ben's apparently under the impression that Ron got the sword during the bender, but she mailed it to him some time ago (Ron got it just after he asked Marianne out).

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
I don't think he met Gretta again. Ben's apparently under the impression that Ron got the sword during the bender, but she mailed it to him some time ago (Ron got it just after he asked Marianne out).
Ah thank you! I didn't remember that strip and the way this one is worded it kinda does give the impression that he did run into her during the bender and that's when she gave it to him.

@TerrificTwenty I am pretty sure that arm belongs to officer Petty Hanson... whose clothes Ron stole. XD

@Belvarius Ron didn't meet Gretta again. She sent a package with that sword several pages ago. Ron just went to his place to pick it up and was running around drunk with a shamsir.

@happyguy1 Lol, that Simpsons scene is where i got the title from. XD

@Radagast And you are correct! ^^

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
On a side note, I am shocked that nobody's commented on the fact that it looks like Alyssa is wearing Ron's shirt...and tie...and pants.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
On a side note, I am shocked that nobody's commented on the fact that it looks like Alyssa is wearing Ron's shirt...and tie...and pants.
I saw that and figured that there's going to be some flashback montage that would explain everything. I'm just hoping Marianne never finds out about it though. XD