Comic TEoR #204: The Matchmaker

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

Yeah…is it just me or is the whole universe against Ron at the moment. I can’t help but feel that eventually someone will discover that those papers are in fact forged and the Queen is going to open a royal can of you know what.

Also, I have to give the Queen props for potentially trying to quell the issue and repopulate Mayte’s species with a potential mate there. It’s killing two birds with one stone.

Falc

not my words
Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
The City
Yay, Jane got involved~ Less political intrigue than I was hoping for, though.

Jane's face on the last panel makes up for it though. (And I think I prefer the Ben x Mayte ship anyway)

Mayte still need to meet Ghassan. I wonder how she will react to a fellow serpent. From what we know she always been with her family and is not really accustomed to the modern culture of her native country. I bet he will notice that something is wrong and will become more suspicious of Ron. After all, Mayte is doomed to tell him how the team lead to the destruction of the temple, her home and how he bring her here. I am not sure he will like that.

La destruction de lieux saints est toujours mal vue.

S.P.P.