Comic TEoR #201: The Meek Shall Inherit

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

*Looks at Panel 3*
Why @Avencri ...why do you hate CPAs so much man? XD

But joking all aside, I have to say I see quite a few cameos from the Simpsons, most notably Ned Flanders as a weasel/ferret...
Ned_Flanders.png
And man...Ron's old high school bully is such an a** PUN INTENDED! But I do see he's a fine ass lover.

Also @Avencri , was is Cyrano a clever reference to Cyrano de Bergerac, a play written in 1897 by French author Edmond Rostand?

TheStarWarrior

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 4, 2015
Oh good a new Eye of Ramalach comic. Just click on the link look at the first panel and AAAAAAAHHH!! Cures you Avecir for being so good at making horrifying S*#@!!! D:

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
...Never have I hoped so much that a person/character is speaking out of his ass (Eh? Eh? ...I'll show myself out)

Because assuming Goodman's uncultured and invoking Cyrano in ignorance is more generous than assuming he wants Ron to actually...well, pull a Cyrano and be his romantic ghost writer.