1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're putting the spotlight on great community members! First person to be recognized for their effort: MrAMP!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic TEoR #194: A Beautiful Mess

Discussion in 'Avencri's Works' started by Slaughts, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Slaughts

Slaughts Forum Field Marshal Gallery Volunteer

2. fennec

fennec a model modern Major General Katbox Patreon

Personal Text:
    I regret nothing
    the more I see of Ram, the more I like him. The same goes for Fio's bottom (and Fio in general)

also, future notes Ron- pants are a good place to start.

3. Rosscoe

Rosscoe Hobbyist

Personal Text:
    Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
    What a lovely humor level on the page :D

Although I must point out the condoms by the bed..... "Not sure if Ron unloaded the gun 4 or more times, or just past dates with randoms" O.o

4. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

To be fair, the mess of an apartment is a bit of a turn off, and the expired birth control would be a bit unnerving.

...That aside: The pizza box is talking. Why is the pizza box talking?

5. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    DANG! For a woman, she sure does keep a messy room, but then again, she is an athlete so that does take care of that. But still, I'm surprised she's too lazy to pick up at least a pizza box or clean up the red paint...at least I'm hoping it's paint and not blood. I will admit that I do find the little hockey stuff animal to be really cute looking.

And hopefully Ron FINALLY realizes his own complex now. Seriously, it normally takes two people to make someone realize their own faults as the first person is normally ignored due to emotional/personal reasons.

And I can't tell if Fio is more impressed with the fact that Ron is cleaning up the room or is more interested in his "package." XD

Wait a minute...Maty's Pizza? OH! Is that MatyMaty's Pizza as in the pink hair dog?

6. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

Having a large tail sure is convenient.

7. Slaughts

I'm not surprised Marianne is that way, she's a young tom boy and probably is not enthusiastic in cleaning up her room; "too much work". I just hope Ron is able to appreciate what he's got and not let his impression get the better of him.

Also, we were joking about it in the chat last night, but Ron's face in panels 5 and 6 made me think of this:

"That moment when Ron realizes he had sex with someone who orders pineapple on their pizza

[​IMG] "

8. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    That tail cover was hilarious
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2017 ---
    I also love how she's totally desensitized to his nudity and the notion that mari and him had sex. Her priorities go straight to the fact he's trying to clean the room up

9. Slaughts

That's something I thought about too...

10. G30FF

G30FF Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Let's be real, she lives with Marianne. This is probably nowhere near the first time this has happened to her (the naked man, not the cleaning).

11. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Honestly, I'm a bit more surprised that she's up for cleaning that room at 3 AM.

12. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    "holy shit, a guy who's cleaning this up!"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  13. G30FF

G30FF Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    If you run into a unicorn, would you let the opportunity pass you by?

14. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Ron: Uh, can I put some pants on fir--?

Fio: NO. :)

Hehe, when a pizza box starts giving you life advice, its high time for a little spring cleaning. xD

And I hope those red stains on the ground are also dried paint... but after seeing Ron's soulder and her little plushie, I have my doubts. xP