Comic TEoR #193: More Hot Coffee

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

[doublepost=1488429215,1488428749][/doublepost]I have to commend Ron for keeping up with with Marianne as he is not the athletic type. Either he was afraid of that robber or he was focusing in on her booty. XD

OH! I saw this on the stream. So the reason he was so straightforward was due to that Silent Man and the fear of being sensed with Ram in his forehead. Either way, it worked out as he finally got laid with the confirmed second woman (first being Alex).

Although...and I hate to be that guy, I wonder if Ron actually did get his third strike by sleeping with Marianne on the first date. This is just a theory, but I suspect that Marianne was kind of testing him to see if he would respect her boundaries or something. Then again, this is the same woman that gave him one massive hickey on his shoulder. But I sense I'm right as she's not cuddling with Ron there.

Rams comment about not coffee just made me laugh so hard. Perhaps coffee means something completely different now.

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
The next page will be Ron and Ram awkwardly sitting quietly and never making eye contact again.

Either that or Ram pops out during half time with orange slices and a game plan. "Keep hydrated, keep your head in the game. she's already had a bite to eat, hopefully the oranges will stop that from happening again."

Hats off to Ram though, wing man of the year right there.

Also, the sneaky silent man makes me wonder if ram had any involvement during the course of the night. He has kept pretty well hidden. Unless the summoning made them aware that he's back.

And Ram had a POV shot of it all....
And what's with that bite mark? I guess Mariane likes it rough?
Ram the entire time-
image.jpeg

Last edited:

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
@Avencri it takes it to a whole new level of weird when a daemon lord has to sit through the whole thing. At least co-workers and awkwardly avoid each other in the halls, Ram and Ron might have a spot of bother trying to do that.

@TerrificTwenty every full moon from here on in Ron becomes super kind and drinks maple syrup.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
I thought it was pretty obvious it was a GTA reference. XD
Not really obvious, no. There's not much (that I noticed) that really ties it to GTA specifically, and coffee is a common enough segue to sex to be parodied. Futurama, for instance, gave us the blatantly transparent line about "going to the back seat of his car for coffee" six full years before the "hot coffee" mod for GTA made headlines.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
And here Ron thought he saw some s#!t in the preivous 192 pages. And Marianne hogs the sheets. xD
FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES!!!!
Wait a minute...Hogging the blankets? The only hog I can think of is...
OMGG! Plot Twist! Marianne is related to Three Chin Joe. XD

No but seriously though, I forgot to mention that Ron's deep thought in that last panel reminded me of the running gag...
Wait...Did I leave the stove on? XD

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
I was at work and this
(
)
came on the radio. I lost my sh-t because all that came to mind was the last panel.

Jaffah

Alejandra's #1 Tiger
Mar 5, 2008
Ipswich Queensland Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Don't judge unless you enjoy being judged.
"Would you like to come in for some hot sex-COFFEE...yes, sexcoffee....or just coffee?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Last time I had coffee was earlier this morning...that's all I got to say."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like to come in for some hot sex-COFFEE...yes, sexcoffee....or just coffee?"

"Last time I had coffee was earlier this morning...that's all I got to say."
Don't ruin the magic! XD

Jaffah

Alejandra's #1 Tiger
Mar 5, 2008
Ipswich Queensland Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Don't judge unless you enjoy being judged.
Don't ruin the magic! XD
Difference between sex and coffee is coffee is cheaper by the hour =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Magic is just science spelt with fewer letters."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------